You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

#wecanbezero

1 Like

No I didn’t. Can you show me where?

As I said before, the kids wear the masks in common areas here but not in classroom. My youngest wears it in the classroom as well because he thinks it makes him “edgy”.

2 Likes

They might be afraid to ask.

What’s a pardophile?

Sure they all thought Covid was done in October. Criticism about ramping down the vaccination capability was raised here about a month ago.

Interesting. The issue lasts for 2.5 months after the jab… Does it impact your average person in anyway? mRNA have been widely around 10/15 years no? is it the increased use sering more results or something specific to COVID jabs?

What’s the end game lads?

String it out for as long as possible, elbow your way into permanent positions and keep your focus on an early pension.

1 Like

The secession of Cork from the Republic

Honestly, not recently

But masks have been around so long now that I suppose they’ve had all of that explained to them long ago.

If they asked I’d just say that it stops some of the spit coming out of your mouth and stops you inhaling some of the spit in the air

Limerick win again.

I’m certain that was you,

What did you say about me and pardophilia so?

An outrageous lie.

1 Like

Do you not think they deserve an intelligent honest response?
(Sometimes I think we underestimate our children)

Hear hear but when you have to deal with goms like Mary Poppins…

That’s the best I have, have you any scientific article from some loony website that we could pick through?

What’s the exact figures mate?

happy premier league GIF by BBC

1 Like

I think its split 58 vaccinated people (Out of 3 million) in ICU and 58 unvaccinated people (Out of 300k odd people) in ICU.

5 Likes