You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

You’re right. I forgot myself for a bit there

Phew for a minute there

The Archbishop will deliver a written missive

If he’s honest it will be an interesting book. I suspect that he will use it as a chance to settle some scores though.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Test centres shutting down as of today. The end of an era.

1 Like

Wait till the costs of keeping them open for the past year are circulated… Mental stuff and not a soul passing through them. Why they didn’t hand this over to GPs and Pharmacy’s earlier?

3 Likes

homer simpson episode 10 GIF

1 Like

We all put on the green jersey and did it

Ireland
Ireland

1 Like

If he’s honest he should hand himself into the guards now

1 Like

That RT-PCR test was a total cod mate. I never bothered with that or the so called “snake oil” antigen test.

A pure money racket. Tony Holohan should be in jail the cunt. A neck like a jockeys bollix.

The case “numbers” kept the thing going and not a sniffle or a sore throat amongst the majority of people going in getting tested every week. Was madness.

5 Likes

We did it

1 Like

Who was the eejit that defended the pcr scam with devout religious fervour…apart from sid obviously. Was it @tallback ?

2 Likes

Remember the lads on here who said case numbers and not how sick it made you was the key metric.

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

We had zero covid nutters on here. They literally wanted life as we knew it to cease. Shut everything down, even debate.

7 Likes

We could have done it but cunts like you wouldn’t fall in

3 Likes

Gerry Killeen comparing school children to ‘stealth bombers’ was a fantastic turn of phrase.

8 Likes

The greatest bollox to emerge during the crisis.

1 Like

A classic of the COVID genre you could even say

1 Like

@Malarkey was fierce fond of the case numbers. What a fucking cod that was. Fergal Bowers made a name for himself out of it.

Pure fear propaganda. Unrale when you look back.

3 Likes