You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

A lot of lads gave up after this in November 2021

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a list of them that we had never heard of pre March 2020 and hopefully never hear from again, he was top of list honourable mentions also to McConkey, Ryan and Staines also.

2 Likes

Some lads loved lockdown.

5 Likes

The 2km limit, stopped by the Guards going to work every single day.

It was absolutely crazy times when you think of it.

ā‚¬9 meals, people not allowed go to their own parents/siblings funerals. Weā€™ll only realise the scale of it on Reeling in the Years way down the line.

9 Likes

Ah stop, he was the first lap dog in the queue for the vaccine!!

Spraying down footballs to disinfect them while kids wrestled on the ground.

4 Likes

The arrogance of Killeen was something to behold though, and the stupid cunt was miles out with every prediction. We were going to have freezer trucks full of bodies according to him at one stage, a year and a half in. I suppose you have to factor in his corkness, which didnā€™t help.

6 Likes

As a fully committed awkward squad member. Its great to be alive after it and proved right.

The shame of not being vaccinated was unbelievable.

1 Like

Malarkey.

Malarkey by name and Malarkey by nature.

2 Likes

Closing the pubs at 8 oā€™clock was an unreal power play by Archbishop Holohan.

1 Like

Him fucking off to Africa while he was telling everyone else off for wanting to travel was gas.

1 Like

The countdown every evening to the case numbers, Dr Death and Millhouse spelling out the gravity.

ā€˜The Department of Health have been informed of a further 879 cases of Covid-19, a 26% increase on the 7 day figure and reflective of the significant increase in incidence of the disease. These figures are extremely worrying. Come together by staying apart, ye cunts.ā€™

8 Likes

Gerry had experience in ending about 4 pandemics himself.

4 Likes

Me getting suspended from u7 training after they told me to sanitise my balls

8 Likes

We went mad there for a while

That was a brilliant interview.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind but they were mostly cases of no symptoms. The RT-PCR test at the cycles they used would pick up any aul virus.

I remember having to leave a whatsapp group over comparing it to the flu in early 2021.

Professor Philip Nolan was some chancer with his ā€˜modelsā€™.

He was completely making it up.

6 Likes

PCR tests detecting any trace of the virus that might have been there 6 months previously.

2 Likes

When you think back you can only laugh at some of the takes here from back then. Glas advocating we borrow borrow borrow. Free money. Zero interest rates. Wonder how that would have worked out. Thats before we ever get into the vaccine certs. :joy:
Then you had Carryharry pushing back on the pubs saying they should all be serving food if they wanted to open. ā€œGet with the times manā€. As if food would have staved off an airborne virus. The practicalities of hiring a chef. Spoiler alert you cant get one or installing a kitchen for 10s of thousands of euros didnt dawn on this particular genius.

Its endless really. So many examples. You could write a book. With new material presenting itself every day. Its why I love this place.

11 Likes