You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

The vaccine passports were dropped very conveniently before the war in Ukraine. The week before even I think. Of course thats just a coincidence.

1 Like

It really exposed a few authoritarian left headbangers.

8 Likes

Always been a company man

The Oireachtas Golf Society fall out too, the fall of Big Phil Hogan. Pure hysteria.

So many strands to it. People getting stopped on the way to the airport, as if they were silent assassins. Those two ladies who went for boob jobs and were utterly vilified.

Future generations will never understand what it was like, the country went shtone mad.

3 Likes

We were only talking about this earlier back home. When did vaccine certs to eat out restriction cease? I was saying just over a year ago but it seems way longer than that.

The stupid fucking Zoom quizzes

9 Likes

I’ll never forget Macron saying he wanted to piss off the unvaccinated.

The little weasel cunt.

Some legend. Professor of History if I remember rightly.

The gumption, and all out lack of moral compass to be at the influential centre of it and freestyle frauding all the way is something to behold in hindsight.

1 Like

Snake oil antigen tests😖 this time 2 years ago, I remember when Omicron broke in late November 2021 and I was in the car one Sunday morning and Gav had some doctor on from SA and she basically saying yes case numbers through the roof but hospitalisations nothing like Alpha or Delta, he was having none of it the all knowing spoofer.

2 Likes

Taking a picture of a ditch within 5km of your house and uploading it to instagram with some philosophical take that you hadnt stopped to appreciate said ditch before.

6 Likes

They had their few years in the sun though, flew too close, and now their halos have melted.

Jumped up to the top of the queue over more needy cases. Some neck to be painting himself a hero of the resistance now

Christ, you’re a bitter little cunt. :smile:

Get back under the bed. It’s still 2020 for you.

1 Like

I never fell for that trap myself.

Zoom calls ffs I know a few people that went along with that. Fuck that.

There was no worse insult on TFK than to be told “stay hiding under the bed”.

4 Likes

The brave and the few :roll_eyes::joy:

Pig ignorance as usual here.

2 Likes

Who was the poster that suggested they could open all the pubs but people would only be allowed have one pint and then headaway again :rofl:

Ye should start a support group

1 Like