You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

Who asked The GomadƔn?

Canā€™t we all just be friends?

Your sister

Donā€™t sacrifice your life for your health.

I have four. None of them would care for you.

I disagree with pretty much everything johnnysachs says about Covid but he did a friend of my Mam a good turn he didnā€™t have to do regarding advice on getting knee surgery, so heā€™s a good guy.

Fair enough. And kudos to him for that kind act. And to you for raising it.

I also happen to know he has a ā€˜real lifeā€™ fixation with my musings here and elsewhere. Only he knows why. I am not that interesting.

If they came from the same cunt you did they must be vile.

Ah hereā€¦.Thatā€™s a totally out of order comment.

2 Likes

Keep showing what you are, Paul.

As I said, there is a cold satisfaction in humiliating you to this extent. You are a badnatured egotistical fuckwit way out of your depth.

Who is Paul? :face_with_monocle:

Thanks, Boxty. But let him at it. These lads are what they are.

Whoā€™s Paul? Even I know whoā€™s behind this particular monikerā€¦

1 Like

Fuck off.

You are a complete Walter Mitty type. I wouldnt talk about you in real life to anyone because I wouldnt want to be associated in the same space you occupy. In reality it would be a conversation ender and a shrug of the shoulders. Inconsequential and insignificant. I neither crave or care if anyone likes me. To do so is self destructive but you continue to be a slave for what everyone thinks of you. You are not exactly impervious to psychoanalysis. Everything is projection. 1.01 in narcissism. All your insecurities come oozing out of every pore. I dont envy you. I feel sorry for you.

How rude!

@Thomas_Brady You have this man reeling, kudos.

2 Likes

Feel sorry away. You seem to have an awful problem computing that I have no interest in you. I mean, have I ever sought to engage you here?

What always amazes me with lads such as you is yere complete lack of self awareness.

Iā€™m throwing one and two word replies out of boredom and heā€™s going demented. He thinks Iā€™m Paul from UL with students.

Heā€™s well able to dole it out. Fuck him.

2 Likes