2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

How is that an issue? They were asked an opinion and gave it? Why are you so needy?

1 Like

I gave mine so go and fuck up

But yours doesnt make sense? Iā€™d give you Duignan, but are you that desperate to be loved that you are upset when lads give an honest answer?

Isnā€™t that what Inter County GAA is all about?

In some ways I suppose it is,
But nobody wants to see a team absolutely dominate. That was my original point, but yer man with his decent folk comment is bizarre.

Anyway it was just another in a very long line of personal attacks, water off a ducks back, I should be honoured that I appear to represent an entire county :grinning:

1 Like

He was unreal against Galway too, scored some massive points to bring us into it.

He definitely did look weary by middle of that semi and AI final day. But, both him and his brother, were absolutely immense for us this year.

Itā€™s one of the best points Iā€™ve ever seen from this Limerick side.

Six seasons on and nobody can still figure out how to stop those diagonal runs.

1 Like

He was on his back foot, under pressure from a defender on the sideline, it was an incredible score.

Limerick retired Sheedys Tipperary team

Guys like Bubbles are fairly spiteful on podcasts

And I think the Galway lads like Burke Daithi and GMAC may also realise their time is up this winter

1 Like

Are you saying bubbles is spiteful toward Limerick

Agree 100%, although Kilkenny folk are nowhere as obnoxious, just a bit odd.

Heā€™s not talking about you, heā€™s talking about generic Cork supporters when they used to win a bit. Maybe theyā€™ve gotten humble in the last 18 years.

1 Like

Heā€™s 100% talking about me, donā€™t worry about that. Just another one of my obsessed fan club.
Iā€™ve been going to games for over 40 years and Iā€™ve never noticed a difference between any of the supporters, people are generally sound , Kilkenny, Limerick, Galway, Dublin, Waterford, whatever youā€™re having yourself,

Iā€™d say your comment is bullshit,

He wasnā€™t talking about you, your endless neediness is apparent to everyone on here though.

Grow up you little prick.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been ignoring you since you gave a night over to physically threatening me by PM,

I think thatā€™s for the best to be honest, I am a bit afraid of you

Absolute lies. Carry on though.

Whatā€™s lies?
Are you denying that you sent the threatening PMs?

Throw them up mate.

:popcorn: ā€¦

5 Likes

Dear lord. Hope youā€™re ok pal since

1 Like