A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Worth reminding some people of what anti-semitism means.

• Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

Can you think of any reason why there are Palestinian women and teenagers in Israeli prisons? Hamas have routinely used women and teenagers for attacks in Israel, suicide bombings, shootings and stabbings.

The Hamas supporters will argue that there’s no difference between Israeli women and children who were kidnapped by Hamas on 10/7 and Palestinian women and teenagers who commit or attempt murder in Israel. It’s more of the delusion that leftists in the West suffer from.

Stone throwing can be like smoking and be a gateway crime.

The Daily Mail from 1974 wants its opinions back.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1727089599535792229?s=46

Sure head into Henry street and start throwing stones at the guards and see how you get on. Better yet next time you’re in Paris start throwing stones at the gendarmerie and see how that works out.

For some odd reason lads think Israel should be OK with their civilians being stabbed or shot or blown up by suidide bombers. I wonder why that is?

What are the gendarmerie?

I don’t think Israel should be ok with happened. I also don’t think it’s ok to slaughter innocent civilians.

The lads that would beat the absolute shite out of you and throw uyou in jail if you threw stones at them.

French pronoun police.

Funnily enough me and my friends were drinking in Paris in October. A lad with us who would be younger. He’s 18 or 19 I think. He’s a decent amateur jockey but he had one too many and we were waiting outside the pub for our Uber when he jumped up on what looked like an incredibly powerful motorbike. Yano the way people sometimes do when they are young and drunk. Out of nowhere a dozen or so guards/police burst out of a building and grabbed him And pinned him against the wall.

They got very heavy handed with him.

It turned out it was some government building where the French president stays I think. My French isn’t great all the same so I couldn’t be sure.

Innocent civilians are killed in every war. In this case it’s hard to avoid civilian casualties when Hamas use them as shields. I agree though that the IDF see no difference between Hamas and Palestinian civilians being used as shields. It’s abhorrant but all war is abhorrant.

There was a moron from the UN claiming today it’s the worst in terms of casualties ever, even though 300,000 have died in Yemen and 500,000 in Syria.

I’ve witnessed several riots in Paris, no kid gloves there! Republique used to be a great spot for an old riot on a Sunday afternoon.

In Ireland the guards would be up on charges.

1 Like

You support the genocide of Palestinians by Israel and you justify Kingsmills.

Some job.

I had a look there. It just looks like a police station. Your man was some clown not to twig.

1 Like

These words could just as easily be used to justify what Hamas did on October 7th (which I’m not doing, before one of you oblivious thickos sticks their ignorant oar in).

You’d need to find a Garda first

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1727446618092208608

I remember one time i was in Paris too.

God it’s years ago, a group of us all well oiled. One of the lads tripped up and fell forward onto a passer by.
He wasn’t being aggressive or anything but he knocked this chap over.

We didn’t know it but we were outside a government building and who had he knocked over only the Mayors brother.

Out ran 17 police officers out of nowhere and pinned our friend up against a wall.

Thankfully one of the lads had a bit of French and diffused the situation.

That’s mad eh.

Waffle