A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Ah yeah, Trump in no way courted the far right and anti-Semites. It’s really amazing how prepared you are to believe the far right’s weasel words.

You are on record here as stating “kill the Jews”… it doesn’t get more anti Semitic than that.

downloadfile

1 Like

You’re getting fierce desperate. I greatly admire the Jewish people and want them to prosper side by side with Palestinians and among Palestinians and among whoever else they live among, wherever else they reside in the world.

You on the other hand believe Islam should be banned.

Radical Islam mate, get it right.

Anyway I agree with your first paragraph, let’s leave it there.

That’s not what you said after Paris. It was all Islam you were referring to.

You’ve referenced “the myth of the moderate Muslim”.

These are genuinely very problematic opinions.

If you want to withdraw them, feel free to do and we’ll say no more about it.

I have family in Paris, and have been with them in the Bataclan.

Forgive me for being a little wound up.

FFS That’s one for the “It Could Have Been Me” thread

1 Like

NI nationalists naturally plump for the oppressed Palestinians and Loyalists plump for the oppressors but @Tierneevin1979 plumps for the Nationalists in NI but backs Israel over the Palestinians. A man full of contradictions.

So I assume from your post you believe the “cause” of NI nationalists and the “cause” of Palestinians living in the West Bank and Gaza are similar and both want a similar outcome. Can you explain to us what you think it is that NI nationalists want and what it is that Palestinians living in the occupied territories want in terms of outcome, and while you are at it also outline what you think the actual outcome is most likely to be.

Fixed

Why don’t you have a go at answering the questions posed yourself?

Because I think you’re at heart a devious, ultra right, racist who every now and then tries to pretend to be a middle of the road sort of guy. I don’t believe for one second that you voted for Biden after the deluge of pro Trump policy posts you made couched in reasonable tones.
You had me fooled (not hard to do I admit) for a long time.

But that isn’t an answer to the questions posed, that’s you having a little rant. But on that subject, I couldn’t give two fucks what you believe as the opinions of a racist Catholic bigot aren’t that interesting to me.

No interest in engaging with you. Surely you could find something more productive to do than spend all your time being a contrarian on some random forum.

1 Like

No interest in engaging but took the time not just to post but to tag me in a post. But doesn’t have the balls to actually debate whatever point you are trying to make.

Sums you up really, a coward with no backbone.

Why, if you believe that, would you be asking me questions?

Like I said previously, I really don’t think you’re as clever as you’d like to think you are.

You may have missed it but this is called a discussion forum, if you post then it’s possible someone will disagree with you or call you out as a hypocrite. In addition, if you call me a racist I’m going to ask that you give specific examples and I’m happy to discuss them with you. You won’t though as like Mike you’re another coward who can’t back up their opinions, and more than likely deep down you’re a racist yourself who hates people living down the road from you because they are of a different religion.

Just to put you right on that: I’m areligious, agnostic, not absolutely atheist as there may possibly be " more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"