Abortion result hub

Very proud Irish man tonight.

1 Like

What a comeback. You spineless cunt, there was some great points and argument put forward by gman, blake, tallback and a few others in this debate. Drivel from you, your main contribution being running to moderators.

2 Likes

That’s democracy, its a resounding result and has to be accepted. Lets see now how the legislature propose to deal with it.

I try not to engage with clowns on serious issues.

2 Likes

Exhibit A

And another pathetic comeback. You cant debate like an adult.

Dry yer eyes mate the debate is over

Tomorrow is peak First Holy Communion Day mate. Still going to have to call on the Padres of the Roman Catholic church in both rural and urban Ireland before the important business of the day of getting pissed and bouncy castles kicks in.

AMEN dodgy. They have the blood of the unborn on their hands.

Fantastic scenes of celebration on the steps of The 49.

I can hear the party getting started next door in The 51.

4 Likes

If that’s correct when count has finished, then it can’t be ignored by politicians. Legislators have been given a strong message from voters to bring to the Oireachtas the appropriate legislation. I hope that they start with a comprehensive sexuality and relationships programme, (fuck the church and it’s school ethos) free access to contraceptives and sensitive and compassionate health care, advice and counselling for women in need of termination. No more lonely journeys to the UK, we will love and look after our own in our own country…

6 Likes

The very same core of cunts who pushed for this will be against condom machines in secondary schools.

Democracy has to be respected.

In saying that I’m gutted for Maria Steen & Katie Ascough.

Thanks mate, means a lot.

Did I not say that we need to push both education and contraception? …you’re being a tad hysterical there pal.

Salted communion hosts this weekend, I hear.

Tasty.

1 Like

The people of Ireland have told the church to go and fuck themselves. Ouch.

4 Likes

Hope you enjoyed your church wedding, mate.

4 Likes

You could have done it yourself last year when you were standing like a cunt above at the alter waiting for your woman to walk down the aisle

8 Likes