Affairs

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 796061, member: 24ā€]Women are sluts.

Can we at least all agree with that?[/quote]

Yeah. I made a list. Iā€™d have about 150. Well short of Choco but I donā€™t have his single-minded determination when it comes to diet and nutrition.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 796061, member: 24ā€]Women are sluts.

Can we at least all agree with that?[/quote]

Yes, apart from my mother, and one of my sisters.

:smiley:

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 796058, member: 24ā€]If anyone else had claimed he banged 200 women I would be thinking jackanory.

But itā€™s ChocolateMice[/quote]

My good friend Phil Leotardo[/USER] will attest to my headonistic past, my friend. Iā€™d say the figure is closer to 300 if Iā€™m honest. There were nights where I went from one bed to another without cleaning my Mickey. There were 18 year olds when I was 28. There were weekends when there was one friday, one saturday and one sunday. There were a number I woke up next to not even remembering who they were and how I got there, and having to wake them up to get a look at who it was but still lashed it in before I left. There were also some brief relationships in there, that always ended because I strayed, great girls that I could have been happy with. And there were plenty of beasts in there as well, as [USER=1137]chewy louie can attest toā€¦ A good chuck took place while travelling too, the backpacker seen through South America and Asia is a free for all.

It was a great craic at times, but a shallow, shallow existence and tho I sometimes miss the hunt iā€™m a much happier man.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 796080, member: 168ā€]My good friend Phil Leotardo[/USER] will attest to my headonistic past, my friend. Iā€™d say the figure is closer to 300 if Iā€™m honest. There were nights where I went from one bed to another without cleaning my Mickey. There were 18 year olds when I was 28. There were weekends when there was one friday, one saturday and one sunday. There were a number I woke up next to not even remembering who they were and how I got there, and having to wake them up to get a look at who it was but still lashed it in before I left. There were also some brief relationships in there, that always ended because I strayed, great girls that I could have been happy with. And there were plenty of beasts in there as well, as [USER=1137]chewy louie can attest toā€¦ A good chuck took place while travelling too, the backpacker seen through South America and Asia is a free for all.

It was a great craic at times, but a shallow, shallow existence and tho I sometimes miss the hunt iā€™m a much happier man.[/quote]

There is nothing shallow about AI, donā€™t be beating yourself up.Remember, you were the one being payed.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa1os0I-XwONESuhjEUqP9OzjdXpyC5TpQ3l-kwLI_PK1qSyI7

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 796080, member: 168ā€]My good friend Phil Leotardo[/USER] will attest to my headonistic past, my friend. Iā€™d say the figure is closer to 300 if Iā€™m honest. There were nights where I went from one bed to another without cleaning my Mickey. There were 18 year olds when I was 28. There were weekends when there was one friday, one saturday and one sunday. There were a number I woke up next to not even remembering who they were and how I got there, and having to wake them up to get a look at who it was but still lashed it in before I left. There were also some brief relationships in there, that always ended because I strayed, great girls that I could have been happy with. And there were plenty of beasts in there as well, as [USER=1137]chewy louie can attest toā€¦ A good chuck took place while travelling too, the backpacker seen through South America and Asia is a free for all.

It was a great craic at times, but a shallow, shallow existence and tho I sometimes miss the hunt iā€™m a much happier man.[/quote]

:clap:

You know, I think if we met in the real world, me and you might just get on pretty good.

The things I got up to in Indonesia and Bangkok.

I think youā€™re wrong about the shallowness. Itā€™s a cheap highā€¦Iā€™d ring a pal the next morning and make like Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross and tell him ā€œto get the chalkā€ and it was fucking fun. Sure, I want something more meaningful now, but in the last few years while I felt bad about my French girl not actually becoming my wife, it made things a hell of a lot better when I was blowing my load on the booty of an insistent black Brazilian girl, when that Hungarian girl suggested we go shag in front of the mirror and then got down on her knees and begged me to blow it onto her tongue. And so on. Magical moments.

Spike Milligan was asked on his deathbed what his happiest memory was. He replied " a large-breasted blonde that I had one night in my 20s", or something to that effect.

If thatā€™s empty, then call me, eh, Mr. Empty.

You know, I think if we met in the real world, me and you might just get on pretty good.

The things I got up to in Indonesia and Bangkok.

I think youā€™re wrong about the shallowness. Itā€™s a cheap highā€¦Iā€™d ring a pal the next morning and make like Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross and tell him ā€œto get the chalkā€ and it was fucking fun. Sure, I want something more meaningful now, but in the last few years while I felt bad about my French girl not actually becoming my wife, it made things a hell of a lot better when I was blowing my load on the booty of an insistent black Brazilian girl, when that Hungarian girl suggested we go shag in front of the mirror and then got down on her knees and begged me to blow it onto her tongue. And so on. Magical moments.

Spike Milligan was asked on his deathbed what his happiest memory was. He replied " a large-breasted blonde that I had one night in my 20s", or something to that effect.

If thatā€™s empty, then call me, eh, Mr. Empty.[/quote]

Please stop. I will not come back to the dark side.

But I did have this polish one once that would only let me fuck her in the ass while she poured cold cider over herself. It was in my mates gaff after a house party and he was going around checking who had crashed out where and Iā€™ll never forget his face as he opened the door with us on the floor, me pumping her arse hole and your wan pouring the drink all over her!

I donā€™t miss it.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 796112, member: 168ā€]Please stop. I will not come back to the dark side.

But I did have this polish one once that would only let me fuck her in the ass while she poured cold cider over herself. It was in my mates gaff after a house party and he was going around checking who had crashed out where and Iā€™ll never forget his face as he opened the door with us on the floor, me pumping her arse hole and your wan pouring the drink all over her!

I donā€™t miss it.[/quote]

:pint:

Thats what your 20s are for. Iā€™m proud of you mate.

Stayed relatively single till I was 27 myself and if I could go back again Iā€™d do it all again only with more of a swagger.

Thats what your 20s are for. Iā€™m proud of you mate.

Stayed relatively single till I was 27 myself and if I could go back again Iā€™d do it all again only with more of a swagger.[/quote]

I was with someone from the age of 17 to 25. Therefore, I went buck ape after it finished. Small, tall, fat, skinny , young, my own age, outrageously good looking and dog ugly, I fucked them all. But you are correct, thatā€™s for your 20s, any man at that into his 30s has learned nothing from life.

No ā€˜oldā€™?

Not that old mate, no. Bit of a baby face, so the old ones probably always thought I was much younger than I was. Scored a 50 year old once but I never got to seal the deal. A lovely mummy she was.

what happens if they were going out with someone all through their 2os and broke up with their girlfriend when they were 30?..they havenĀ“t learnt anything about life because they bang all round them til their 33 or so??.. ā€¦you preach like you wrote the bookā€¦youĀ“re a fuckin clownā€¦

Jesus, has he touched a nerve?

Rocko completely unrelated matter, why doesnā€™t ignore work on the app?

Iā€™m sorry that your life is empty, pal. Donā€™t take it out on me, try looking at yourself.

only thing empty is the space between your earsā€¦coming on telling everyone what a big man you are and how many birds youĀ“ve shaggedā€¦what a sack of shitā€¦

Have you watched ā€˜Shameā€™ yet or wha CM??

Lashing out is not going to solve anything, believe me, Iā€™ve been there. You need a career change or to take up a hobby, do something you love that will give your life meaning. Meditation was the tool I used to finally end the vicious cycle of endless sex. I finally saw that there was a decent guy that didnā€™t need to degrade others to feel better about myself. The power is with in you, you just have to want it.

No. Like an alcoholic, I see no reason to walk into a bar and temp myself again.

what wonderful innocence. Shocking to find it in a place like this admittedly

youĀ“re not listening palā€¦you didnĀ“t degrade themā€¦like you said you didnĀ“t even know where you were when you woke up beside them or what they even looked likeā€¦so what state of mind/health were they in to think that was an acceptible way to be treated??..:smiley: