Australia - a beacon of light in a darkened world

:rofl:

5 Likes

A fiddler?

:rofl:

Sad story, and slightly unusual too, about a cork man who was killed in Perth this week. He and his wife were walking home sometime after 1am near Fremantle and they went to talk to 2 men out fishing and a row broke out and the Irish man was hit with an object and died. Andrew ‘Drew’ Doan has been charged but likely to see the charge upgrade to at least manslaughter after an autopsy.

Wonder how it could have spiralled out of control so quickly

His poor family

Bizarre. Doan stayed with the victim administering first aid until paramedics arrived. Awfully tragic, at any time of year.

1 Like

Happy Australia Day @Fitzy, @Chucks_Nwoko and @The_brisbane_lion.

2 Likes

Guys stay out of Maroubra. Cops went to arrest a paedo. He’s only gone and pulled a blade. Got a few caps in his ass. Suspect neutralized. Whole junction is in shutdown. I’ve missed the first 5 minutes of I, Tonya as a result.

1 Like

Convict Invasion Day

huh?

Celebrating the murder, rape and colonization of the aboriginal peoples in Australasia is a new low, even for you.

1 Like

I don’t celebrate this day mate as it marks the day the invasion of this land by the english started and the attempted genocide of our Aboriginal brothers and sisters. This is ongoing with the continued racism and horrendous discrimination of the first peoples of this country
The horrible right wing facist government in power only magnifies the hurt.

One day soon I hope we will celebrate an annual day for a Republic of Australia that celebrates the indigenous people along with the many ethnicities that make up this potentially great country. It will hopefully be matched by an distinct improvement in the circmstances of the indigenous people and the eventual eradication of the Liberal and National parties.
In the mean time, it’s nice to have the day off.

1 Like

We get it mate; you’re fixated with Australia. That’s cool brah.

1 Like

Don’t pretend to know how low @Bandage has stooped up to this point in his life.

you celebrate it everyday @fisty by going off to work raping and pillaging your way through Aboriginal lands under the corporate rules set out by the racist government you say you detest. the best way to protest and to show respect for those poor aboriginal people whose lives have been destroyed and culture wiped out by horrible foreign cunts is to pack up and leave that horrid racist place.

We can presume you have a similar view on the settlement of the American continent, so.

Poor @anon7035031 and @Enrique.

Shocking to see a like minded poster turn heel on them like this.

1 Like

if like @fisty those posters feel that uneasy about the land they are occupying then yes i think they should leave

Why don’t you fuck off out of Dublin, then?

i think you are struggling to keep up here

1 Like

An INTERNET tip for you: no reply is always better than a shit, lame reply.

Take the tip on board, please.

1 Like