Bitterness

Note the use of the word “was” in my post, MBB. Someone should direct the Israelis and Arabs towards this forum for a lesson in reconciliation.

PDC v BDO :lol:

Getting very bitter :popcorn:

The forum is awash with it. And not in a good/ mischievous / well thought out manner — it’s just guys lashing out at everything and anything.

It’s very disheartening.

1 Like

Seasonal tensions Choco - practically guaranteed year on year. The same folk will be on in the aftermath of @Rintintins Christmas message licking the holes off each other.

4 Likes

This place badly needs some good news. It’s off kilter at the moment. Way too much e-aggression

A few resignations from the board is always good for traffic/debate. Someone draw up a list of those we could afford to shed with accompanying recommendations and we’ll spend the week mulling things over before a vote on Friday.
A voting process on Friday is always welcome.

1 Like

Not me

7 Likes

Lads will be breaking their necks looking over their shoulders.

Not you Joe. You’re a gent. All good I hope.

7 Likes

Its an indictment of modern day society.

2 Likes

Tipping away

3 Likes

rodneyking-519x381

An awful lot of those very boring and pointless posters seem to be at the root of this petty bitterness and bullying right now.
Its killing the board. We badly need something to help move on, something to nullify those really really poor posters who are killing the place stone fucking dead.
Maybe a rape, or a fella to get a dose of the quare. A new baby, some cunt to crash the car or knock some little prick off a bike. A row with the missus. Something like that or even good plate of grub.

I had a dip into a few threads I wouldn’t normally visit last night and nobody was covering themselves in glory

I’m leaving. Fuck ye all, ye dirty rotten cunts.

4 Likes

Bad news Ambrose_McNulty. A serious loss.

You’ve been at this bullying new posters shtick for a while.

Are you afraid of change?

4 Likes

It’s spelled loser, not loss

Have you got yourself a new book?

You omitted the opportunity to replace serious with serial for the double whammy.
Unlike you to pass a chance like that given your current edgy approach.

1 Like