Useless cagers and annoying habits

Sitting down having a coffee in the pub after a few holes and one of the lads points across the road and says ā€œI think your car is after getting a tip thereā€. I look out and thereā€™s a young one trying to park a beat-up old Audi nose first in the space behind mine, and sure enough sheā€™s after scraping down the back corner of my own car. I come out and she clocks I own the car sheā€™s after hitting, sheā€™s still trying to get into the spot at this stage and traffic is held up both ways waiting for her to finish her manoeuvre. So she gets out, apologises, jumps back into her car and sure enough reverses back into my car again :tired_face: Somehow I managed to keep from going postal, she gets out and I get her details, and tell her to have her oul lad ring me, 19 and only got her licence two weeks ago (full licence mind you). The lads inside the pub are creasing themselves watching all this, amongst whom, as it turns out; is her uncle. Small mercy I didnā€™t tear strips off her now I suppose. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be as charitable when it comes getting it fixed though.

5 Likes

Terrible story

5 Likes

Your words are wounding to me pal.

I thought it would never end.

1 Like

it was a rubbish story, the best stories today were about the lad in Ennistymon bating the shit our of his brother the cop and the Croydon serial cat killer

2 Likes

The ennistymon yarn was good. The likes of that you could reproduce anywhere, and it would still be fresh 10 years down the line. Itā€™s a classic.
Iv just read the croydon cat story and its also very good in fairness.

Who is this @Raylan character iv never noticed him before. Heā€™d want to up his game.

What was the Ennistymon story lads?

Weā€™ll let the Likes decide.

Currently @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy 2 - 4 @Raylan

Ah here, I canā€™t be listening to this. The imaginary lad from Kilfenora being backed up by the lad who needs to pay to have his ego massaged. Off with ye :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Unreal these two. It must be the greatest romance in tfk history. These two constantly licking each others holes is a fair embarrassment around here.

3 Likes
1 Like

What town is this supposed to have happened in? A pub with all the boys looking out the window laughing

1 Like

Just another Clare roaster.

Itā€™s gas alright. @Tassotti is almost
a son txo @HBV. Its like he adopted him online or took over as his step father.

1 Like

:smile:
Who in the name of fuck is this little creep?

Sling your hook you cunt.

1 Like

A pub on a main street with a window looking out onto that street? Such a thing never existed in Ireland surely :rollseyes:

Backtrack

Not a backtrack. I might have to illustrate this incident in the style of @Fagan_ODowd if this continues.

Please donā€™t, for fuck sake.

1 Like

Nice one this morning. I am driving along Great Denmark Street in the direction of Gardiner Place. I am indicating to turn right down Hill Street. The light is green but I am waiting patiently for the traffic to come through the junction so that I can take the turn. The light goes orange and I prepare to make a quick turn on red as I am in the middle of the junction. A Ford Fiesta comes racing through the red light speeding up to do it and leaving me stranded in an embarrassing position in the middle of the junction. I toot my horn to signify my annoyance at this turn of events and your man screams FUCK YOU YOU SOMETHING UNINTELLIGIBLE as he goes past. I was most amused to get such a rise out of this clearly very frazzled individual.

1 Like