Brexit hub

Me?

President elect Trump has informed us on the founder of ISIS.

Yes, mate you said Saddam Hussein was a valued ally of the West.

You supported him.

[quote=“Sidney, post:1506, topic:22629, full:true”]Yes, mate you said Saddam Hussein was a valued ally of the West.
[/quote]

When?

In the 80s certainly.

You’ve just answered your own question.

He was a valued ally of the West in the 1980s, at the same time he was was gassing 4,000 Kurds to death at Halabja.

And you supported him.

1 Like

He was a key player for us back then.

You didn’t answer the question. Of course he was an ally of the West in the 80s, that is historic record and no revelation or opinion.

I asked you to post when I said that previously though.

You’re now denying you’re on record that you supported him, after stating on the record that you did support him? :smile:

I simply asked you when did I post that previously as I knew I barely had mentioned Saddam Hussein here. Either you post that or not.

Still denying you said you supported Saddam Hussein here? Oh dear. :grin:

Jesus @Sidney you should work for one of those red top rags.

He should work. Full stop.

6 Likes

It’s okay that you couldn’t find it, I know you thought I was another one of your “enemies” and you were just looking for a win. Your swinging around this forum the last few weeks since the election was mildly amusing at first but for most normal people is concerning now. I don’t want to cast aspersions on you though, whatever makes you happy in life.

Here Tim:

“Their aim was to create a new world. One which…”

1 Like

Doctoring a post Sidney? However you get your kicks in life, fair play.

Exactly, Tim, you’ve finally got it. :smile:

I made up what you said.

For a wind up. And how you fell for it.

But I don’t see why you’d have any problem with me making up stuff you “said” to get a cheap laugh on an INTERNET forum, given that your mates Bush and Bliar made up the evidence to, you know, actually go to war in Iraq, a war you supported, which resulted in hundreds of thousands of real people, perhaps even millions, dying.

I must though, it was quite hilarious when you proceeded to actually say some of the stuff I’d made up that you’d “said”.

You thick fool. :smile:

Whatever makes you happy in life Sid.

:grinning:

How did we get from Brexit to Saddam?