Champions League Final Thread

:rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure he’s the sharpest tool in the box. Got done for shoplifting in a local spar at Sligo rovers last year. Prob the scouse influence.

This final has the whiff of Milan v Steau about it. Liverpool not as good as Milan obviously but Spuds not even at steau level. It could be competitive for ten mins and Levy will release a dvd of the first 10 mins but anyone thinking this is a contest needs sectioning. I probably won’t even watch it, the most inevitable winner in a final I can remember since 89

A Man U fan was saying to me there yesterday that this is apparently the first time both finalists have lost four times en route to the final, only the second time both finalists have failed to win their group and a combined wait of 87 years (and counting) for the ‘Champions League’ finalists to be champions in their own country. Considering Spurs finished 26 behind Liverpool in the league, we have to be about the biggest outsiders ever to make a final.

Where do all those statistics the Man U fan was pointing out to me leave this Liverpool team though? They’re the fourth greatest team in EPL history but they’re hardly at AC Milan 1989 levels (yet)? That AC Milan team that won the European Cup in 1989 were unbeaten in that seasons competition.

Don’t jinx this one please

Hand on e-heart — I think Spurs will win this one. The 3 week break will have killed Liverpool’s momentum … Klopp teams are built on emotion and passion — that’s been well and truly deflated now.

ah thats great banter :sweat_smile:

You must have glossed over the part where I said Liverpool are not at Milan’s level in your eagerness to impress everyone

Sorry if you felt I was stealing your thunder and trying to outshine you. I’ll stay out of this for a while now and give you the chance to impress everyone again with your analysis of Spurs in this seasons European Cup.

2 Likes

Liverpool v Spurs record under the current managers would suggest this is going to extra time.

Pile on that.

I’d say there’s a big tnh around that and it’s a wheeze by Morgan to get someone to give him a ticket out of pity. A reverse ballhop in other words.

Two Mickey Mouse teams in search of Blue Riband glory.

Ah lad stop, keep your composure & hold your ground. This’ll be a bateing for the ages

7/10

8/10

9/10

Barca centre back in 2009 caught me out.

Bertrand done for me.

10/10.

2 Likes