Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

To finish,
I have nothing but respect for the Lmerick hurling team and Iā€™ve made that known consistently over the last number of years, maybe the greatest team of all time, theyā€™d certainly hammer anything that came before but itā€™s hard to judge across eras.
So I assume your comment was not directed at me, and seeing as Iā€™m the one involved in the conversation itā€™s probably not relevant.

And, anybody can say whatever they want here but they have to expect it to be challenged or replied to

He wasnā€™t referring to Horgan, it was a dig at peddlers who is the complete opposite to you on the topic of Limerick hurling.

You got the wrong end of the stick.

1 Like

Good man. Whilst the rest of us are going about our lives @thelimericks and agitators are hollering and whooping about a new Internet legend.

Keep the priorities right kid

Charleville didnā€™t deserve to be in the relegation playoff tbf

Evan Sheehan was playing for the footballers last week, and Iā€™m sure he was playing for the hurlers very recently. Havenā€™t heard about Hanafin in a while.

1 Like

On a non hurling thread imagine. If you keep making a mess the smell will follow you around kid

Iā€™m not getting my knickers in a twist at all kid but there is a few of ye mental

No premier league and only wall to wall Lizzy and Charlie on the telly. It was always going to happen.

1 Like

True dat. Rugby premiership opener here on BT in a few mins, top 14 game on Premier sports, blitz in the bag, shopping done, lunch cookedā€¦ Fucked if Iā€™m budging again for the day

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get home until 4 this morning and then the dog went ballistic for an hour after we got home. Im joining you on bt sports. Restaurant food all week so Ill shove a chicken in the oven around 4 with a few nee spuds. Glass of vino and the job is oxo

1 Like

Dan is in a nawful jocker.

Was always gonna affect the Cork lads

3 Likes

Youghal going down to Intermediate A as well; likely in Junior soon enough.

1 Like

Evan Sheehan was injured.

Hup hup hup.

Co-op Superstores PIHC Quarter final

@CoOpSuperstores

@OfficialCorkGAA

Full time Castlemartyr:1-16(19) Carrigaline :0-17(17) Great performance. Hard luck

@CarrigalineGAA

2 Likes

To finish I would like to say I have the up most respect for hoggie, he has carried that useless cork team for years, not easy a great hurler

2 Likes

Not for the English language though

1 Like

Is the cloyne match on the radio?

Cloyne getting a bastards bateing

Pa callaghan is after getting some size.

Ref rode Ballyea there for a finish. Courceys vs Fermoy, Bride vs FON in the semis.