Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Lehane is building up to something special

Looks like the TOM rumour was nonsense. Sean Twomey did his hamstring apparently.

You’d think they would give a couple of more lads a run, it’s fucking Awfully ffs.

Its baffling really. That’s not far off the starting 15 for championship. You’d expect more experimentation, given the opposition. If you were a ‘fringe’ player and cant get a game in a match like this, you’d be wondering whats the point.

Seems to be no confidence in trying young fellas at all. They have to bite the bullet

3 Likes

Offaly are a different proposition this year. The game is on in Tullamore, not easy to come out of there with a win.

Is Tommy O’Connell injured? Looked to be one of the positives from the couple of games I’ve seen so far.

Injured

1 Like

Offaly have performed well in their 3 games so far but would be working with a smallish amount of players. Plus a few of them are very light.
Cunningham any nearer getting back?

Cork have done serious experimenting with their team so far. I’d wager over 30 players tried so far in this years league. I could justify that last year with Pat Ryan giving lads a run. However I really expected him to have a more settled team by now.

Cahill who got the Tipp job at the same time definitely has a more settled team even if some key positions such as 6,8,9 and 11 aint sorted yet.

If Cork are afraid of Offaly at this stage, we may forget about it. Even when Offaly were beating Cork they werent fucking afraid of them.

2 Likes

What young fellas?

…but he has picked pretty much the starting team?

Who said Cork were afraid of Awfully?

The multiple underage All Ireland winners

This cork fella

I wouldn’t go that far.

Cahill hasn’t even nailed his goalie yet.

Neither has Ryan

Pa Collins is the goalie, no idea why you would think otherwise.

Hate to break it to you mate but he is from Kilkenny.