Cork v Tipp - Munster Hurling Semi-Final

:smiley:

Why didnā€™t you get a bus, noddy?

great shout NCCā€¦one of the few to tip the cunts

Sensational :clap:

I reckon Tipp threw this game. They fancy us for Leinster and would prefer to meet us in a semi rather than a final.
Well done to Cork though, a fine performance all round.

I love how much this annoys you. What Gardiner did happens in every game played, get over it, he was unreal today, untouchable in fact. Cadogan was imperious, another thing you have to deal with (and Tuerrene), heā€™s a shit hot full back. Now i will admit heā€™ll meet better players than the fella Tipp had today, but still he was outstanding.

To even question Aisake after today is retarded. I openly questioned him, but always felt he had enough if he sharpened to cause trouble, he did wreck.

Turrene - What did i tell you about Curran?

Everybody - What did i tell ye about Tipp? half backs destroyed. Now its early, so i wonā€™t be rubbing nose, but the hurling center forward worked, it may not another day. but i always thought it would today.

Sean Og - Go shove it up your hole lads, heā€™s a fantastic hurler, as ever.

Overall - We were good, very good at times, Tipp were poor and will be better. Iā€™m not losing the run of it yet, but my money on the 50/1 double doesnā€™t look quite retarded now.

Tipp - Subs were brutal. Ok some good players just didnā€™t turn up who will another day, but they donā€™t have depth.

:rolleyes:

im the only that called it right- you said you were expecting tipp to win - cork are still shit

We won. your a a useless piece of shit. Everything changes, everything stays the same.

Carry on.

you said you thought tipp would win & that aisake was shit - thats the reality

Fair play to Cork. Sensational performance. They out-hurled Tipp in every section of the pitch. They played with a serious intensity that Tipp just werenā€™t able to match. Sean Og had a great game, Cusack pulled off a great save and Aisake was a real handful (although I still think there should have been a better return from all the ball he got). Tipp will have to take time out now and go through the qualifiers which may suit a team like that which is still relatively young side, but youā€™d have to worry about how poor their older more experienced players were today. Could it be possible this Tipp team will end up classed as ā€œwindyā€???

Show me where i said he was shit.

I also said you were a useless piece of shit. You canā€™t pick and choose what you want to accept from me.

Now surely, on a sunday, you should be spending time with your young family, not on here talking bout a sport you donā€™t like.

yeah, Gardiner thing really annoys me. glad it makes you happy. need that rolleyes smiley here.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get over the fact Cadogan is a good full back. dont know when I said he wasnt or slated him, just pointed out he was a whingy fooker today, which he was. he was also one of corks best players. I wont lose much sleep over it.

Questioning Aisake is valid IMO. He scored 2 goals (the penalty one was his, he put it in) but he missed more than that then. For the amount of ball he won and had posession of, he didnt score much or create a whole lot for others around him. I just think a player (like Cussen) would do more damage. On bigger days, I think Cussen would be a better option. Maybe Iā€™m being overly critical, Aisake had a good game, and won a lot of ball and made trouble, but if ye relied on him for more scores then I think another player would be better.

FFS Kev why canā€™t you just accept that the Corncrake from North Dublin has forgotten more about Cork GAA and GAA in general than you will ever know

Over coached and over hyped.

Hey, i think the 2 of ye should fuck off to a pub with each other and bitch again about how much of a cunt ye think i am, 'cos ye are boring me here.

Congratulations on the fine victory, Kev.

fixed that for you

you said he was shit & that you thought tipp would wi- face it- i know more about cork gga than you do :lol:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

P Horgan 2-02, B Oā€™Connor 0-05, A O hAilpin 1-01, J Gardiner, C Naughton, N McCarthy 0-02 each, P Oā€™Sullivan 0-01

Ya weā€™re totally reliant on him. :rolleyes:

He played really well, really really well. Just accept it. I didnā€™t even think he was capable of what he did. There is nothing wrong with being wrong Gman, we can all only go n the evidence put in front of us (as in the league and last year), how we analyze that evidence is up to us all, but Cork, and Aisake (and Sean Og) were outstanding today, end of. FACT.