Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

This is more fucking like it. The Government need to be diverting to this sort of messaging or they will have a problem, people will not stand for ubercautiousness on vaccinated people, nor should they.

Once all adults are vaccinated, the risk profile will be so low that any form of measure should fail a proportionality assessment. I cannot see a reason for any form of restrictions from that point and it will be a truly sad day for the country if the zealots on NPHET are allowed to insist otherwise.

3 Likes

But but the Burkino Faso variant.

4 Likes

I’m not in a position to disclose that information at the current time. What I can disclose is that Reid is a chancing cunt.

The Govt have neither the inclination nor the leverage to move on anything that might go against Nphet until other parts of Europe have moved forward first. Until then Dr Tony has carte blanche to say and do as he likes. The Govt know it, Holohon knows it, we all fucking know it

2 Likes

I warned every fucking wan of ye that this was going to happen but would ye listen? Would he fuck.

I told ye all way back in April that yer wags were all under Tony’s spell and things have only gotten worse since

Bashed with a feather duster.

Women are more empathetic. Lads would kill their granny for a sup of porter. The women worry about the fella who puts chilli in his porridge.

If even his refusal to apologize for his cervical check scandal won’t diminish their faith then nothing ever will

I’d say there are two camps. One of which is the government and the economy, the other side has the medical professionals. The ladies are firmly on the side of the medics

Prime Time doing some heavy hitting investigative reporting tonight…

Too much greys anatomy.

The George Clooney effect

Thats actually a thing btw

I’ve no doubt

That sexy bastard has a lot to answer for

The WHO have a lad in charge who is up for genocide.

1 Like

School debating style you say…

“The Oxford English Dictionary describes Cervical Cancer as …”

Or the bealtrial technique

Everybody has an opinion on cervical cancer and my opinion is no more important than that of the next man but to make a long story short it is my strong opinion that cervical cancer is a problem with no easy solution but one that must be looked at closely so that we can begin to understand that we may never find a solution …,.,

Come on out to the Prime Time cameras there @Batigol and give us a wave.

1 Like

A blockbuster Prime Time this evening as Gardaí bust three young lads for being more than 5km from home. #brokenIreland.

It’s mental when you stop and think about it sometimes. Not that people are breaching regulations but what we’ve allowed them to do to us.

8 Likes