Coronavirus - Close the Airports

No i wouldn’t think so? But like ive said and you are ignoring, if she was wrongfully arrested she would have won a packet and an apology. But she wasn’t, you just wish she was

So why did they think she was drink driving if all she did wrong was take an illegal turn?

Here comes the Martin Callinan apologist.

Didn’t they talk to her or something, where she said she’d been drinking? Again have you any grounds it was wrongful?

You should take it up with Claire if you truly believe she hadn’t drink taken

1 Like

Imagine she ran over a child or pensioner.if she rang mick i wonder what his advice on taking responsibility for your actions would be?

One drink, someone posted earlier that she’d had a few and was rightfully arrested for taking an illegal turn even though this isn’t usually reason enough to arrest someone. There’s surely more to this arrest than meets the eye. I think we need to get a TFK sleuth involved to figure it all out for us.

Just to clarify. I was arrested on suspicion of drink driving once. I had two shanties but apparently there was a s all of drink off my breath. Was brought to the station and bagged. Well under the limit.
Now carry on lads

Did they put handcuffs on you?

Yeah, nobody said this, but youve been repeating all day that she was wrongfully arrested. What are you basing that opinion on?

Dont think so. I’m not into those kind of games

You don’t remember if they hand cuffed you? How much did it cost you to pay them off?

A slab of Guinness

Claire Daly was under the limit and was cleared.

I’d be interested to know if any drivers here have never taken a wrong turn down a one way street they’re unfamiliar with.

I suspect if they haven’t, they’re likely pretend drivers.

What, where did i say there she was arrested for an illegal turn?

Is it the hillbilly heroine I’m on or have lads just spent the last hour or so arguing about drink driving on the virus thread? Christ these tablets must be good

2 Likes

You said she was arrested for having a few drinks and taking an illegal turn. You’ve since retracted the few drinks bit so all that’s left is the illegal turn.

Where did i retract the alcohol bit? Thats exactly what she was arrested for.

But youve been saying all day she was wrongfully arrested, what was it based on? Ive had to ask a few times now

Did she or did she not have a few drinks?

No. Shes also an ugly contrary aul cunt. Surely that’s worth an arrest on its own