Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Upping restrictions when vaccine available …announcing a restricted summer awaits …blaming any person that lands in Ireland … not exactly a ringing endorsement of a vaccine

2 Likes

It’s like when Stephen Rea spots your one’s pecker swinging between her legs for the first time

1 Like

charlie bird travelling to new hampshire shouting questions in david drumm’s letterbox was brilliant TV

2 Likes

yes - Netanyahu knows as well - he is doing this to get elected on march 27 and stay out of prison- he even has a bunch of irish lads developing that tracker app

ah it it would be some craic if some mad sudanese variant kicked off or something at the Tokyo Olympics… killeen and MacConkey would march on the Dail… they’d have Luke O Neill thrown into the liffey with his guitar and Tony will come back and flatten Glynn and Varadkaar for the final time.

5 Likes

Bollox. Wrong thread

3 Likes

@Batigol can’t breathe

The new normal.

Meanwhile they’re going mad in the UK booking holidays.

I’d imagine that lad was doing more than just going to Tenerife

Bravery in the face of State thuggin’!!

Christ above man, have some dignity!!!

Will they be able to get refunds when the 4th wave hits in the summer?

Southern European countries will be accepting tourists with a negative test or alternatively with a vaccine certificate, without restriction this summer.

There’s also the European traffic lights system and after a long lockdown and with significant numbers vaccinated it’s likely most of Europe will make it down to the green list again, probably by mid-summer. This is important because it’s a European agreement the government has signed up to, we can’t restrict travel from green zones.

As far as I can see people will be going on holidays and there’s pretty much nothing the government can do about it.

2 Likes

You’re right… From what I read most hotspots will only allow people in with vaccine passports tho, so those adamant they won’t be getting a vaccine won’t be leaving this island for a long time.

Government here announced overnight that incoming visitors do not need to quarantine if they have proof of vaccination.

RTE will still make a big issue out of it

They will. They need to be taken to task on it.

My god there’ll be variants everywhere

Ok, that’s completely wrong, stop making things up, it’s not fair on gullible types like @Horsebox.

It’s the pandemicological equivalent of firing your car keys into the ashtray