Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Ritchie Hogan getting sent off in 2019 was karma for all the snaky belts he gave over the years?

I supposeā€¦

karma police

Influenza is very serious, it kills thousands every year and emergency departments are often under severe pressureā€¦hence protection for those most vulnerable would seem sensible.

As for vitaminā€¦those of asian or african American descent accounted for 21 out of the 25 deaths among uk doctors, from covid last april. There was only one such death in may(*), after a letter was circulated advising doctors to address vitamin d deficiencyā€¦according to the doctor who sent the letter. ā€¦So VITAMINS, yeah.

*it may have been during the rest of the year, I can send you a link if you want to check

5 Likes

It is an amazing disease. FiL was going mental all last week as his best friend had contracted Covid from a daughter, who had gone to a large house gathering/Party to watch the AIF with up to 20 people present. The friend smoked all his life, late 70s, has COPD and 30% lung function. Everyone was casting scorn upon the daughter for killing the father. He had the test and it came back positive. Turns out heā€™s fineā€¦ had absolutely no symptoms.

9 Likes

You are childish, like all self satisfied morons.

Mateā€¦

There are plenty of flakes in your life.

You love the halitosis so you do. Itā€™s easy to he confident when conversing with someone full of piss and bluster like yourself. As I said, school paper contributors would cringe at your naff lines, theyā€™re brutal mate.

ICU number arenā€™t the numbers to be looking at

Karma and long covid are hiding in the long grass for him thoughā€¦ itā€™s not over yet.

2 Likes

ā€œInfluenza is very seriousā€

You really are deranged, if you think this stuff is funny and facetious.

Away you go with your certainties. My amazement is not interest. I just hardly ever encounter dangerously obtuse people.

And I know well ye would all be too cowardly to look a long Covid sufferer in the eye and tell him or her they are a liar. What an awful life, behind the online bluster.

Are they?

You are a joke, then, a fat moth against glass, unable to stay away, full of white stuff.

Any time you to want tell me anything, look me up. I am easily found. We will see, no problem, how your bravado holds up in person.

But I doubt your bravado is mobile.

Thatā€™s a fact. An elderly uncle of mine livng in an old folks home in London with dementia tested positive with Covid and had a high temp for one day and was fine and an Indian girl about my age that I know was at deaths door with it on Christmas Day in England. She came through thank god. Itā€™s so strange the variety in symptoms and outcomes.

1 Like

John Lennon knew

This againā€¦ youā€™re not a tough guy. Do you know how sad and little you sound with the look me up stuff? Next time Iā€™m home Iā€™ll look up ā€˜guy who posts cringe inducing analogies on the internet and has list of long covid sufferers to handā€™

4 Likes

Itā€™s arrived in our house this last week and the eldest at 23 who got it first said ā€œIā€™ve been sicker with tonsillitis and a chest infection etc is this what caused the whole world to stop could they not have cocooned vulnerable and older people insteadā€ hard to argue with him to
be fair the missus has it as well but has very mild symptoms

9 Likes

No?

The initial argument behind this was finished in November once vaccines came on stream. Like it or not, but Governments were going to keep borrowing waiting for the vaccine rollout.

Iā€™ve found it interesting in the last 24 hours though seeing some of the reactions. As I said, Iā€™m more sanguine about another lockdown now so long as we get our skates on with the vaccine, but many are fed up completely. Iā€™ve noticed more and more saying they are. Thankfully we have a vaccine as we were reaching a terrible point here.

2 Likes

Iā€™m making my oul lad horse it into him, thereā€™s any amount of evidenceā€¦I read yesterday that 40 (of whatever units they use to measure d levels in the blood) are 90% effective compared to 95% for the Pfizer vaccine. Iā€™ve a tiny obtuse mind though.

I like @Malarkey a lot. This exchange has reely left me realling .

1 Like

There are people dying of it who never see an ICU. The only people that get ICU treatment are the one they think it will save. Italy proved that Intensive care was pointless for the most part.

Covid is listed as cause of death for 1.6m globally

Hong Kong flu in 1968-69 killed between 1 and 4m.

Bodies were stored in German underground train tunnels and garbage trucks were used as no undertakers had capacity

Half of French workforce was bedridden

The lockdowns for Covid 19 have happened because technology and remote working allow it and because this generation and social media does not do context or reflection

Time will tell if the approach to lock down the world caused more harm than good

The initial lock down was to stop the health service being over whelmed and to allow surge capacity be built and track and trace set up. Thatā€™s understandable and was the right call. Then the summer came and cases fell and it seemed that the extra capacity was folded up and put away as not needed. Nobody has explained why that was the case if this second wave was inevitable

Once medics saw that they could get lockdowns the lockdown became the only tool they were interested in. Why? Because now they can never be wrong or accountable for their any planing or logistical issues. A lockdown was not necessarily the right or best decision but it was the most risk free decision for the decision maker. Any adverse consequences of lockdown wonā€™t be apparent for years and will be viewed through prism of they had no choice

We are where we are and lockdowns will be the tool. However the vaccine roll out is where the medics are now again exposed as they have to plan that and get it rightā€¦

26 Likes

As I thought.

The pathetic right wing stuff is always the same. Freemasonā€™s handshake, as per. Bluster and bravado and unpleasantness in lieu of personality. And the soccer.

You are obsessed. Mainly, I suppose, because you have never had an original idea in your life. Conspiracy theories, I guess, are stupid peopleā€™s way of trying to feel smart.