Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sweet jesus, the ‘I’m an expert, now shut the fuck up’ argument.

1 Like

I’m not claiming to be an expert, but if you can’t tell the difference between nutcases on about the vaccines programming your DNA / Bill Gates implanting chips and genuine concerns regarding the limitations of this vaccination effort and where it is headed then you should do a lot less yapping and a lot more listening.

3 Likes

Zen.

I thought the gubbermint weren’t going to give us back our freedoms?

2 Likes

Hes back and done with covid. But its all about the flu now.

Walk Out Steve Austin GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Hardcore zero-COVID enthusiast Gerry Kileen, who cheer-lead people going to MHQ for daring to travel, is off to Tanzania

15 Likes

what are the likes of sid and mikehunt going to do now? their lives will be destroyed now covid is done

1 Like

They have to go

Has a parting shot as he departs for sunnier climes.

What a fucking cunt.

6 Likes

any chance that it could be a one way ticket

6 Likes

Hes off to solve a fifth pandemic. There must be one over there

al gore video GIF by South Park

2 Likes

Hope he’s able to bring his hurley over to keep the natives in line

2 Likes

Sub Saharan Africa on a jolly? That sounds unlikely, perhaps researching Malaria or similar?

Oh, I love a bit of Facebook.

How free are you if the government can take and give you freedom at a moment’s notice? Many people, possibly yourself included, do not know the difference between freedom, as licence, and true freedom, as a principle. Ethical ambiguity has become the order of the day for the past 18 months, driven in no small way by corrupt politicians. It has made knowing the difference between principles and their impersonators all the more important, but unfortunately, this is only learned through experience and educated judgement.

6 Likes

When are they removing Fan Slan from the TV?

3 Likes

Would the Archbishop Holohan and Altar Boy Glynn also be available for some “intensive fieldwork” in Tanzania?

3 Likes