Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Will take a few weeks anyway to see how it goes. Hopefully it’s for the best.

The real proof in the pudding with the vaccines was always going to be the winter season, now it looks like they are not doing great on transmission but if they can protect the vulnerable then that’s the important thing.

We are nearly on half a million cases in total, which is surely more like 2m in reality, between that and vaccines the fucking thing must be running out of road

1 Like

Covid is a resilient guy, write him off at your peril. (or her, could be a bitch)

Hospital numbers down for the fourth day in a row

1 Like

Tom Brady Flirt GIF

Simon getting his ears warmed

Just the 15500 cases and 250 deaths here today. A bit of catching up on the numbers after the long weekend, the daily rate is probably 10-12000. Expectation is that the wave will peak here around the end of November. A substantial proportion of the cases are in the low vax areas.

Paul Reid reckons it’ll be the same here.

Has there been any explanation why they think this will happen?

5 Likes

Tony has deemed the amount of socializing going on at the moment as “excessive”

Can I still go on the lash tomorrow?

I’d prefer if you didn’t

You can go on the lash too

Yeah I am going to

But the healthy way. At home. Alone

1 Like
1 Like

Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Limerick letting us all down again.

From what I can see everybody is testing positive but basically nobody is getting sick. The vaccines have worked incredibly well tbh. It’s time now surely to stop testing and stop reporting everyone on the news.

We are done with Covid.

5 Likes

Be interesting to see a graphic of how many people caught it in the hospital because I know there was an outbreak within the hospital recently.

There was a nasty stomach bug going around the creche lately which was brought home to us. Young one was sick enough for a couple of days and we all had a go but not too bad , but another lad in the creche ended up in UHL. Super infectious so they isolated him in the hospital by sitting him on a window sill away from everyone else.

Great country

1 Like