Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I love a good Freudian slip.

Sorry luv, we wont be getting the vaccine, some fella on the internet recommended against it

Oh, what his qualifications?

Heā€™s a forklift driver.

1 Like

Fixed

ā€œSorry love the forklift driver recommended you consult with your doctor first, why donā€™t you hop in my van there and Iā€™ll bring you to the vaccination centre, just ignore the mattress and cable ties.ā€

3 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

Well well

1 Like

Fuck me, you really donā€™t have a clue.

Wow. Amazing internetting to dig that up. No defending that

Winter Olympics Applause GIF by SB Nation

You see Mike, when you throw an answer up like that to a fundamental question it exposes you as a bullshitter, a fanatic and a guy who deals in misinformation.

Vulnerable and elderly are dying mate.

Pregnant women arenā€™t, in fact they are producing life.

Anyone here Shane Coleman this morning? The mood music seems to have changed. Coleman reckons we could be facing an Italian situation soon with ambulances outside hospitals. Utter nonsense but the fear mongering is back.

Do you not think this is being done already? Are you really that ignorant?

I couldnā€™t tell you Iā€™m not a pregnant woman. I think this is what should be done - not guys like you with no medical qualifications telling people to get vaccinated. See the dangerous misinformation you are pushing below.

Please address the misinformation youā€™re pedaling here, you fanatical nutjob.

Itā€™s basic stuff that pregnant women go to their GP an odd time. Thatā€™s some cocoon of tin foilery youā€™ve got yourself wrapped up in.

No Iā€™m very rarely Shane Coleman these days

8 Likes

The packed toilets in the Aviva have kilt us all.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions there and still seem to be dodging the question Iā€™ve put to you on your misinformation. It seems your outlook is based on assumptions, bias and fanaticism. I prefer to keep a rational mind and allow people to make informed decisions.

Now you can either dig deeper, show the forum youā€™re nothing more than a vaccine fascist who is all bullshit or you can provide the forum with the data you vaguely referenced but canā€™t seem to provide.

Meanwhile I will call for sensible measures that call for individual consultation with the appropriate medical practitioner on whether or not a pregnant woman is at high risk of Covid 19 complications. You on the other hand will tell pregnant women to go ahead and get the vaccine, despite not having the appropriate qualifications and will then reference data that says they should which he canā€™t provide.

Iā€™m exposing you as a deranged nutjob here and youā€™re not doing much to refute that.

Based on your opinion here for last few months itā€™s a complete turn from that opinion. There are people who have genuine concern for taking the vaccine but you ignore some obvious data that proves it has been effective.

Itā€™s not. I donā€™t know how you could make such a comment. If you can provide a post where I said vulnerable and elderly people should categorically not get the vaccine that would be fine but such posts donā€™t exist.

From the outset my objection has been forcing and coercing people into getting vaccines that donā€™t need it.

I think people should be allowed make their own decisions on this matter and have it respected.

There is no upside to a young, fit and healthy person on putting an experimental vaccine in them for something that is of minimal threat to them. There is however potential benefits if you were old, in bad health or had an underlying condition in takin the vaccine. Iā€™ve been very consistent in saying that from the outset through to now so I can only speculate that youā€™re terrible confused and misunderstood here.

Coming from you, that is of great comfort to me. The data you are looking for has already been mentioned by another poster.

1 Like