You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

They actually got PUP wrong at the start as well if you recall, then were embarrassed into modifying it because of the actions of the British government.

Werenā€™t there a load of lads here who wanted Orla Hegarty to shut up?

They prefer their schools unventilated and full of Covid, no doubt.

Was there? Can you point me to them so I can ridicule them please

1 Like

More money for private entities with links to govt ministers to botch a public contract.

2 Likes

Luke o Neill on covid claire and has covid having got the booster on Thursday :grin:

3 Likes

Exhibit A

1 Like

Say it ainā€™t so

Well if that wouldnā€™t encourage you to get half a dozen boosters nothing would

1 Like

Boosters take time to work. Thereā€™s a reason you arenā€™t considered boosted until two weeks afterwards.

I just donā€™t understand how people on TFK donā€™t get this. I expect no better from Qewan, Conor Riocht and all those Twitter freaks but TFK represents the creme de la creme (as they say in France) of online analysis and opinion. These dumb and ill-conceived views undermine all of us. In some cases, itā€™s purposely dishonest. We wonā€™t have any kind of reliable read on omicron until around mid January, and itā€™ll still be a kind of preliminarily read at that point. I was over at the Celtic game yesterday and Iā€™ve returned even more certain in my mind that we need to adopt a zero Covid approach ASAP.

2 Likes

Guys, cases are going to surge to record levels into January most likely.

This happens every winter, though the Sociopaths only seem to have got vocal about public health needs when flu was rebranded with an aggressive marketing campaign.

Cases go up, cases come down, cycle repeats. This has happened across the world regardless of vaccines, restrictions, lockdowns etc. Unless you want to lock up infected people in concentration camps this is what will happen. Get used to it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be giving them ideas

2 Likes

Well the Lockdown Loonies basically tried every other trick from the Fascist playbook so why not.

Ryans was uncontrollable at the weekend.

4 Likes

Yeah disappointing enough Conors graphs had me fooled into thinking he was providing dispassionate fact based analysis and didnā€™t have an agenda like 99pc of people heavily involved in this debate. I suppose if you werenā€™t obsessed with being right why would you bother spending loads of time on it. Itā€™s kind of like why only cunts get into politics

From what i see no pubs are enforcing the rules.

Some interesting data from the north.

Excess deaths are up by 113 in Nov 2021 compared to Nov 2020.

Covid deaths in the north are down by 134 in Nov 2021 compared to Nov 2020.

So weā€™ve effectively had 247 excess non-Covid deaths this November as opposed to last November. And is there anything about it? No. Itā€™s not Covid so nobody seems to care.

3 Likes

Itā€™s all a bit mad (Ted). Lots of people have lost the head completely. Some have set up a load of anonymous Twitter accounts pretending to be medical professionals to put forward the narrative of their ā€œsideā€. Others have tried to find different niches in areas like data analysis. Plenty of pie charts, bar charts and graphs doing the rounds. Then thereā€™s those trying to monetise their expertise with podcasts and patreons etc.

Do you remember that Twitter account DannyCare2Much or something at outset of pandemic? His tactic was to reassure scared people by highlighting the excellent government response and outlining how our metrics compared favourably to other countries. Heā€™d then selectively get involved in private one-to-one chats and dupe loads of these idiots into sending him money.

4 Likes

It was tremendous fun.

You should have said hello.

1 Like

The fact you canā€™t see a GP without a negative Covid test is a disgrace.

Iā€™m sick.

I hear that but we need to make sure itā€™s not Ccvid before we see you.

7 Likes