Darren Frehill Mistake Watch

Another example of Darren being treated unfairly on tfk.

2 Likes

Darren introduced this chap as Barry Dardis this morning.

What thread was it where @Rocko posted a great clip of des Cahill and tony o Donoghue and I think frehill I think making a show of themselves?

Not Darren. It was Des, Tony and Darragh Maloney on Sport Saturday a few years back. Can’t recall what thread it was on but search for the three lads and Adam Rooney. They were wondering if he was related to Wayne.

1 Like

Think the thread is actually called Sports Saturday

1 Like

This one

1 Like

My apologies to Darren. Thanks

That’s the one, cheers

Dazza advised Scottish snooker legend Alan McManus was in goal for Shamrock Rovers last night

3 Likes

He almost had all his angles covered, but not quite.

1 Like

9am newstalk sports bulletin helpfully told us that John Higgins made his way into the final where he’ll play Jude Trump.
I’m sure there was a reason I was humming na na na na na na na afterwards

I don’t think this final is a lost cause for either player yet

What’s a Newstalk Sports Bulletin got to do with Darren? Has he defected?

1 Like

Defecated would be a more accurate way of summing up most of his broadcasts

6 one news there just called Seamus Darby Sean Lowry

It’s only a wonder he didn’t call him Michael Lowry.

1 Like

Darren told us that Down narrowly lost out on promotion to Division 1 earlier this morning during the qualifier draw.

3 Likes

*ohoh…just before we go back to marty in limerick an update from Newry where it’s down 1 7 is it armagh 0 07… wowww…

(5 minutes later… a break from the horrific mullane morrisey commentary and back to Bernard flynn )
Down 1 06 Armagh 0 09 where down havent scored since the break

Carnage.

I caught a bit of Sunday Sort yesterday. Mullane was commentating on the Galway Wexford match.

‘Oooh Marty it’s been REALLLLYY poor stuff here - Bernard Flynn in the football seems to have a great game in Tullamore to be watching. Looks like I drew the short straw!!’

And then to Tullamore to Flynn with Adrian Eames:

‘I. tell. you. Adrian. John Mullane has called it well - this is a CRRAACKKER!!’

1 Like

The two boys were savage negative on Wexford. They’d them completely written off at half time despite missing a pile of frees and playing into a gale