Darren Frehill Mistake Watch

Heard that, Rugby expert felt Leinster would be delighted to be facing Toulouse as opposed to Racing. Coughlan put him straight sharpish in his weird French/Irish Roaster accent.

We could start a Darren Frehill’s weird presumptions thread too tbf.

Was that not because of Leinster having a home game?

Nah, he was completely oblivious to the fact Toulouse are unbeaten since September in the Top14.

Yeah but Darren was right in this instance. Home advantage is huge. Leinster definitely delighted to be playing Toulouse at home rather than a trip to France.

Another example of Darren being treated unfairly on tfk.

2 Likes

Darren introduced this chap as Barry Dardis this morning.

What thread was it where @Rocko posted a great clip of des Cahill and tony o Donoghue and I think frehill I think making a show of themselves?

Not Darren. It was Des, Tony and Darragh Maloney on Sport Saturday a few years back. Can’t recall what thread it was on but search for the three lads and Adam Rooney. They were wondering if he was related to Wayne.

1 Like

Think the thread is actually called Sports Saturday

1 Like

This one

1 Like

My apologies to Darren. Thanks

That’s the one, cheers

Dazza advised Scottish snooker legend Alan McManus was in goal for Shamrock Rovers last night

3 Likes

He almost had all his angles covered, but not quite.

1 Like

9am newstalk sports bulletin helpfully told us that John Higgins made his way into the final where he’ll play Jude Trump.
I’m sure there was a reason I was humming na na na na na na na afterwards

I don’t think this final is a lost cause for either player yet

What’s a Newstalk Sports Bulletin got to do with Darren? Has he defected?

1 Like

Defecated would be a more accurate way of summing up most of his broadcasts

6 one news there just called Seamus Darby Sean Lowry

It’s only a wonder he didn’t call him Michael Lowry.

1 Like