Election Betting

That was 6/1 a few days ago

it could be likely that reality is setting in with the electorate that some of the Sinn Fein policies aren’t actually acheviable making it more acceptable having ff/fg back in government having had their slap on the wrist

Another election with SF/IRA running more candidates is whats needed. The electorate can then confirm the strength of their mandate for change.

If there’s another election because FFG won’t talk to Sinn Fein then they’ll be wiped out and SF will have a near majority.

Labour have fucked the union of the left completely but they’d want to be very careful too.
They didn’t benefit much from the swing left but if they are seen as blocking the left parties then they won’t get any transfers at all.

Labour got fuck all transfers mate. Particularly from the left. Soc Dems are the future face of centre leftism by the looks of it

L-SD, L-SD!

I’d be a fan but I couldn’t see that happening until after shortall was gone at the earliest.

1 Like

It’ll happen when the Social Democrats have a bad election at some stage in the next decade or so. The wheel always turns.

I tried Boyles there to back FF/FF/Greens at 2/1

I got knocked back to 50 at 2/1 and the rest @ 11/8 :sweat:

I asked PP privately for odds on FF/FG/SF and they said they weren’t offering it.

Make of that what you will tank .

I think most likely their entire card on the next Government is a mess and they’re giving up on it.

1 Like

Got this at 5/2. He is now 1/7…come on

I’ve had a whack off Ff/SfIRA/Glas and Ff/SfIRA/SD at 10s and 20s respectively

1 Like

If I was a betting man I’d put money on FFIRA/FGNAZI/RoooooralIND

Not enough numbers I don’t think.

They are bang on 81 as it stands & the Rural group are adding members, TFK favourite ROD joined them in the last few days. So they are technically there already, though they’d probably want a bit more of a cushion than that (especially dealing with Independents), and they are in talks with a few more to be added. If there was a sniff of power they might get a few more roped in with promises of Sports pitches, motorways and hospitals for everyone.

It’s also likely the Ceann Comhairle will be appointed outside of Government parties, so 80 is the magic number.

Sigh.
I was waiting for his reply so i could say i thought FGnazi was just the wexford lady Verona Murphy…
But you had to stick your oar in…

Good one mate

ROD ROD ROD