Fintan O'Toole v Eoghan Harris debate: another thread ruined

He did address it and explained the difference, in his view, a number of times. You can disagree with that but there’s no need to lie and say he didn’t address it.

It’s absolutely bizarre.

What a sentence.

It’s par for the course these days.

He didn’t.

You’re from the same school of thought as Sidney. You like to get up on your moral high horse and virtue signal others but when it comes to your actions you’re a nasty piece of work.

What sort of man vilifies others for jumping the queue in getting a vaccine and then goes off and does the same himself. You look for them to resign and you didn’t even have the dignity to do the same yourself, you came this forum to proudly boast about it.

More lies. You can debate without making up lies you know.

1 Like

I love the way when I said that he was coming across like Eoghan Harris, he said in response: “that’s very Eoghan Harris of you”.

Unbelievable quick wit.

Genius, almost.

1 Like

That’s rich. You are the one who wants to censor any comment on your double standards.

I think hollow people like you should be held accountable to their double standards and that bothers you.

Your whole point here is that people you don’t like should be censored.

I think the irony is somewhat lost on you.

It’s true and here’s the proof. So not only are you a vaccine thief but you’re a shameful liar to boot.

Shameful.

My whole point here is that people like you who try to pontificate and moralise should be held to account when you contradict yourself with your biases.

You think Fox news pro-Trump, anti-Democrat coverage was a disgrace. You think the Daily Mail pro-Tories, anti-Corbyn coverage was a disgrace. Yet you think the Indo and it’s anti-SF, pro FFG coverage is legitminate and fair. I’m not trying to censor you or anyone on anything.

I’m just pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are and it’s notable how badly you are reacting to being held to your very haughty standards.

Let’s have a breather @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @Cheasty. You’re not leaving enough room for others to ridicule Harris. You’ve both made your points. Take a little break.

9 Likes

Cool

Does anyone really care about this beyond the media bubble and the two lads?

2 Likes

My point is Sid is a blatant hypocrite.

Sid’s contention seems to be how dare he be held to account on his double standards so he’s just going to post a series of baseless accusations to deflect from that.

The the vaccine thief who called for others to resign their jobs because they got a vaccine before him (and then went and jumped the queue himself) jumped in to defend Sid because he’s a bitter little man who didn’t like me exposing him as another hollow little man.

tenor (24)

2 Likes

Outstanding moderating

Ah no. I was enjoying that

1 Like

A tour de france from @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy in fairness

3 Likes

Anyone want to post up the Jody corcoran article on harris?