Fitness XL- Your training routine

Thanks sport, i did some further digging after posting.

NO merit at all and in some cases may actually hinder

1 Like

I believe all of that was implied when I told you it was being used on Wayne McNamara at Limerick hurling training.

Perhaps but i am like to conduct my own research in addition to listening to sages on the internet.

Eat within an 8 hour window - fast for the other 16.

Oh ya. Use it wisely though. I use that with clients and myself. More than 1-2 a week may not be that advisable but depends on your life.

1 Like

That cunt choco has told me to start doing it 7 days a week. Yes or no to that?

Point out where I said that you lying bastard. But yes, you would do it seven days - Kev is saying to only do it for a certain period.

Have you read any of his posts at all? His cogitative performance is all over the place and his mood is swinging wildly according to the violent spikes and dips in his insulin levels. Is that what you want?

1 Like

Your lashing out at me due to fear and weakness. You don’t have the resolve to do the 16/8 so you’re trying to bring me down to soothe your own failures… the whole forum can see through your fear, pal.

Here… @KinvarasPassion, go and shite.

1 Like

It takes more resolve to eat proper than to look for a quick fix from a fad diet, mate. You’re like the fat girls from HR in my canteen “going paleo” for January looking for a magic bullet to make up for your poor lifestyle. If you had the discipline to eat proper like me you could eat what and when you want and your weight wouldn’t fluctuate and you would have a low body fat lean and athletic physique like I do.

What the fuck are you going on about? All top athletes use the 16/8 for short periods… Soccer/ NFL players have all used it. Personal trainers use it themselves and get their clients to use it- Kevin Downes and Seanie Tobin were two of the Limerick players put on it over Christmas to reduce body fat. Not becuase they were over-weight or like the girls in your canteen but because it aided their specific needs at that part of their training programme - it’s about specific goals… you really are clueless when it come to diet/ nutrition and sports.

You’re not a top athlete mate. Stop looking for a magic bullet.

No magic bullet - I have personal goals laid out.---- The difference is you eat to fit into skinny jeans to attract the porkers in your office - I eat for goals.

As it is, , i’d destroy you in any physical activity. I’d out run you, out lift you and i’d murder you in a fight… You might get the pulse of the porkers in your office racing, but let the mens stuff to the men please.

1 Like

@Horsebox - i’ll draw you up a plan when you have the mental resolve for it.

I’m ready now, bro. All I need is guidance, I’ll do the rest.

2 Likes

There is not a single rideable woman in my office. Not a one. You’d probably win a fight because I gather you’re a bigger lad than me. That’s how these things go. I will lift more weight than you as a percentage of body weight, if not outright, for any exercise. I’d probably beat you on any distance run too. Also, my thighs are too big and powerful for skinny jeans, slim fit is where it’s at and far more fashionable in any event.

It’s very simple - don’t eat for 16 hrs and eat 2-3 medium sized meals within 8 hours… time it so that when you wake you only have 2-3 hrs of the fasting left. So if you have your dinner by 6.30pm you can eat again at 10.30am. Dont over eat after fast period… you can have as much water /black coffee as you want… Ideally you train within a few hours of breaking fast but with work that may not suit… so if you could fit a session in after work and have your dinner by 6.30/7 you’re laughing… you only need to do this for a short period… some people only do it 2/3 times a week on training days.

1 Like

Also - the energy levels are out of this world… I was up till nearly 4 am last night, wired to the moon… I’ll be going for a jog late tonight or pulling the stomach off myself before bed tonight to bring me down a notch or two.

Add sleep patterns being fucked to the “benefits” of this diet. @Horsebox are you really being taken in by this?