GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Well that’s that then. You hardly want Davy without the puppet master?

Honestly, do these journalists just spend the day logged into these places and see what way the wind is blowing. Some lad comes out with some nugget and off they go.

Will the Wexford County board be paying for Davy’s PR team also?

If Patrick Horgan subsequently rescinded red hadn’t been given we wouldn’t have had to play KK and we would have waltzed the all Ireland

In light of @gman’s interjection, which I take to be coming from the mouth, I am satisfied the committee process was I operation.

I think Davy is box office and will give it a lift for 2017 certainly. Hard to see us landing silverware though.

The trouble with outside managers is that their focus will be totally on the seniors with scant regard for clubs.

Davy is a decent chap though so he who knows what he’ll do.

1 Like

Wexford hurling has been in the doldrums for far too long. When I was a lad (a pound was a lot of money in those days) Wexford brought massive, passionate, always optimistic support up for Leinster semi-finals and finals every year, but that’s a distant memory now. Kilkenny strangled the life and optimism out of both Wexford players and support.

Davy is BOX OFFICE and will shock Wexford hurling back into life. He’ll shake their players out of their slumber and awaken the dormant passion amongst their support. For three years. It would be a showbusiness appointment but Wexford hurling has never needed a showbusiness appointment more.

5 Likes

@Mac’s post has changed everything.

I know who’s on Davy’s backroom team and will be revealing it on the Wexford GAA 2017 thread shortly.

1 Like

No @Mac is handling that.

Paul Codd & Greg Jacob.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:

Surely this will see the return of @paulcoddsnumber1potato

1 Like

Would it see the return of @paulcoddsloan?

4 Likes

@paulcoddithought10%wasenough

1 Like

Precisely

Banty for Cavan.

Why can’t counties bring thru their own and not be going back to has-beens.

They will pay thru the nise now to take 1 step forward and two back

Is Banty making any headway paying off that £13.5 million judgement AIB got against him a few years ago?

Is this confirmed mate ?

TJ to Laois is the rumour doing the rounds here in O Moore Park. Good fuck.