Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

Fix the hurling league, no bother we all can agree on it and yes there should have been no semis either despite Limerick benefiting from it this year.

The Joe mac teams were thriwn this bone to agree to the restructure. The joe mac is a very good competition in itself but extending the hurling season by 2 weeks to allow a hammering every year is pointless. Third place in munster or leinster should go straight to a QF. Only 3 out of the round robin works well as the formst goes, it adds jeopardy

Would it be worth going back to the old divisions.
Div.1 - 10 teams
Div 2 -10 Teams
Div3 - 7 Teams
Div 4 - 7 Teams

top wins the league. One up one down. Would need a few extra weeks.

https://twitter.com/smallerfishgaa/status/1670714203097669633?s=46&t=3dkoDtDtBjNbfb6fbNY8_Q

1 Like

Just pull it out of your ass crack and reset your nut sack.

3 Likes

Galway v Tipperary in a knock out championship hurling match with a Saturday tea time throw in. This should be played in the prime time Sunday afternoon 3.30 slot.

1 Like

Here comes the Carlow Waterford Wexford Preston North London :cricket_bat_and_ball: take your pick fanatic and all round loyalist to the :crown: blowharding again, you made a slur about me a few weeks ago that I havenā€™t forgotten, you claimed I was a Mullingar man supporting Limerick for your information and Iā€™ve gone through the genealogy I am 100% Limerick born and bred and as are both sides of my parents generation going back 3 generations. How you can comment on GAA matters while being a rabid loyalist is anathema to me.

1 Like

Lads fuck off. We are in for a feast of a weekend. The ridiculous football championship is finally about to start and Galway Tipp will be a cracker in the hurling. Canā€™t see it but who knows maybe the Dubs have it in them to topple Clare

And two very evenly matched Tailteann semis

2 Likes

Go Fish Club GIF by Pudgy Penguins

The Limerick supporters even the Mullingarix are very rattled of late.

1 Like

Why?

Its some joke.

The attendance for it is set to be abysmal.

Will you be heading in yourself?

I cant make it unfortunately.

https://twitter.com/ballsdotie/status/1672252717379514368?s=19

Thatā€™s a stage 10 rattled post.

1 Like

Iā€™d have thought Seamus Harnedy is a bit long in the tooth for the summer trip to America. Grand top up to his teacher salary I suppose.

God bless club gaa going forward.

I believe the spiritual leader of the split season mark landers claim this sort of exodus is against the spirit off the split season :rofl:

3 Likes

They donā€™t make 33 year old veteran players like they used to. Youā€™d never equate 2000 Willie Oā€™ Connor for instance as being the same age as 2023 Seamus Harnedy.

3 months off why not, teachers have ot handy. The little all ireland should be played during the summer while cork are done since may

I thought you couldnt play in America if you had a full time job? Youā€™d think.Horgan would go otherwise.