Huel. Unreal. 2019 new and improved

huel is a food replacement system, it is not genetically modified

1 Like

Is Huel like Slim Fast ?

no

I heard it has worms in it that eat the fat inside your body

1 Like

Few interesting life hacks in here for ye gents. Forget thf huel stem cell replacement is where its at. Cc @Tassotti

11 days in doing Huel twice a day for the last 5 days and i am 8 pounds lighter than when i started.

4 Likes

ah thats unreal! savage

Its not even the weight loss i am most pleased with as it was always going to come off easy as it was christmas/vacation bloat.

Its the time i have gotten back every evening abd how full you feel hours after taking it is amazing. I notice when i eat regular food i feel hungry three or four hours later but with huel i feel nourished still after that timeframe and no interest in snacking.

2 Likes

its a gamechanger

1 Like

And you can believe that

A month in now and am doing it twice a day Monday to Friday and one a day at the weekend.

Down 11 pounds in weight and have added a bit of muscle in that time which means that my weight is pretty much sustained at the same level for the last 10 days or so.

The convenience and nourishment of it is excellent. Only one day in the 30 have i actually been ravenous between meals and that was due to me having a feed of pints over the weekend.

I would highly recommend it and would struggle to come up with reasons for someone not to do to and I have already managed to get 5 people signed up to it.

1 Like

How much is it setting you back? it’s 20 notes for a 500kg bag is it? how many kgs a meal?

Edit I was off there — 28 meals for 60 euro by the time you pay delivery. That’s 120 a month if you’re having 2 meals a day … Ovbiously you’re saving on groceries and spending out on lunch.

What are you eating in between?

Delivery is free if ordering over €50 and there is a discount if you set up a subscription. Bag does me for around 2 weeks, maybe a bit less now i am gone to two a day 5 days a week. So €54 euro a month.

Have huel for evening meal and alternate between having it for breakfast or lunch depending on the day. Will have scrambled or poached eggs on toast for brrakfast or soup and a sandwich for lunch as my meal for the day.

Great to come in from work at 6ish, have my huel connsumed by 6:15 and then be able to go off training or for a run around 7:30/8 with no bloat or stitches or training on an empty stomach.

3 Likes

The latter point really makes it appealing – not that i’m playing competitive — but even on evenings where you’re playing 7 aside, nothing worse then being ravenous but having a game in less than a couple of hours… like wise going to gym, but you’d get away with eating a small meal here if just weights.

Might be worth having the option there tho —

yeah, having to come in, spend 30 minutes cooking something up, eat it and then tidy up is the bones of an hour gone in the evening.

I even drank it one Saturday evening before going for a feed of pints and i held up fine.

3 Likes

Lovely to see Huel go mainstream with conservative posters like @Bandage and @anon61878697

Do the lads at huel concern themselves with probiotics. Flora and fauns are the whole rage amongst sophisticated people.

You are helping to save the planet aswell.

If you are serious about that then taking stuff you buy in a shop is a waste of time.

You need to literally start eating your own shit.

That’s in the pipeline (no pun intended) for Q3 for me once I get a few wrinkles ironed out in the collection and harvesting process.

I’ll thrown up an autocorophagia thread in August for any lads who want to join the journey.

1 Like

Huel is also consistent with the Catholic faith.

3 Likes