Ibrahim Halawa

Do I need to make an opening political statement each time I comment here, odd suggestion.
You’ve so much invested in your hatred towards that young lad from Dublin that it amuses me,
This is not a serious topic to normal people, perhaps the much bigger picture is.

1 Like

If it’s not a serious topic in your mind then might you stay away from this thread please?

Now he’s on about “filling in”, how freudian.

More trolling. Isn’t it amazing that all these loony left agitators never ever engage on this topic. Always avoiding or ignoring the facts and engaging in deflection.

@glasagusban is pushing this childish gay angle now to deflect further and boot the issues associated as far a way as possible but ironically the Halawas colleagues/friend/idol/mentor AlQuadray campaigns openly for the slaughter of gays.

Why are you so hateful pal? Why are you so angry and full of bitterness?

You really need to address these issues.

Repression.

More deflection. Any hope you might outline the inaccuracies in the Mark Humphrys tweet?

I’m just posting facts.

Why does the truth cause you to act like a raving simpleton?

More deflection. Why do you lads come in here if you have no intention of addressing or debating the facts?
It’s very very weird.

Why does the left hate free speech? All opinions are welcome, provided they align exactly with their own

5 Likes

Because they are clinically insane and more closed minded in their opinions than the right they despise. Whether you agree with them or not most on the right have some logic behind their views. The problem for the left is a lot of the views they despise on the right are at least in the direction of the truth and not bogged down in cognitive dissonance.

The Muslim question is the one that exposes their insanity. The left rant against every real and imagined injustice, yet will abide no criticism of Islam as in their weird little heads that is racist and intolerant. Never mind what Muslims believe is the most intolerant set of views on the planet, shit that western society left behind at the time of the Enlightenment.

The same nutters who are appalled at criticism of Islam can simultaneously go nuts over Christians opposing abortion, which regardless of where you lie on the question, is at least based on reason.

4 Likes

You are an oddball

2 Likes

Better to be an oddball than a sheep.

1 Like

Ibra doesn’t do auditions

Staggering levels of ignorance demonstrated by Labane again last night.

Classic example of all this here.

I posted a tweet that simply outlined some facts.

In reply i was labelled ‘a fierce thick cunt altogether’ by @Matty_Hislop

i requested the inacuracies that he knew of that were the basis for me being a ‘fierce thick cunt altogether’

he refused and engaged in deflection again and this time called me ’ a fucking simpleton’, here it is…

knowing full well i was merely posting factual information i again requested the basis of his claims. he disapeared but one of his pals jumped in from nowhere telling me ‘go fuck yourself’

the same pal @backinatracksuit then called me ‘a homophobe’ which was really bizarre considering the Halawas who they defend openly support people who are on record as wanting to exterminate gay people, here is his post…

@glasagusban the piped in, not to engage in the subject matter of course but to deflect further from the facts by i think labelling me as a gay and then followed it up with a very very childish benny hillesque gag…

@Matty_Hislop then finally re appears once again, is he here to outline the inaccuracies that make me a ‘thick cunt altogether’ ? no, just more deflection and name calling

these people do not accept free speech, they do not accept factual information unless it suits their own narrow minded narrative

3 Likes

You are a complete moron who believes any old shite you read on the internet that reflects your narrow, poisonous view of the world.

I’m all for free speech, it helps expose fuckwits like you.

once again, i implore you to provide the inaccuracies. you have a serious opportunity here to ‘expose fuckwits like me’.

now, once again. over to you.

As long as you keep cut and pasting tweets from Mark Humphrys you’ll be exposing yourself as a fuckwit, I don’t have to do anything.

He may appear like a towering intellect to an idiot like you, but a brief 2 minute skim through his timeline would inform most people that he is a hateful gobshite spinning an agenda.

unfortunately in the real world facts are king and emotions are a hindrance.
clearly that is why you are cornered here because i am dealing with the facts and you cannot overcome your dislike for an individual and are being ruled by emotion.

i implore you once again to provide the inaccuracies or back down. lets deal in facts, like men.

1 Like

154 posts now. What a weird obsession.