Ibrahim Halawa

It’s predictably sad that you cannot differentiate between living your own life and impacting the lives of others.

I am in favor of banning the teaching of radical Islamic ideology in western societies, and banning their barbaric practices such as FGM, treatment of women, etc. You of course are silent on these issues, issues actually worthy of outrage, unlike your daily rants about the leader of a distant country you have never been to and who has zero impact on you.

You are the finest example of a virtue signaler on this site, ranting against every imagined outrage from a safe distance while defending child predators and mocking cancer victims and the recently bereaved.

In short, you a hypocritical self absorbed useless cunt.

4 Likes

FGM is disgraceful, its essentially a sickening practice of hatred against women.

I’m surprised there isnt uproar over this.

1 Like

You always react very, very badly and very defensively to your hypocrisy being exposed.

Another classic case here.

I think the constant beating you take on this forum is impacting on your real life and I’m concerned for you*.

*I thought I’d throw in a bit of virtue signalling in that last sentence there for the craic. I don’t actually give a shit.

You’re not allowed criticism Muslim culture mate, it’s racist.

2 Likes

That horrid cunt should be fucked back to the desert where he belongs.

1 Like

Is this another one of these imagined “free speech” issues you have? :smile:

… or at the very least someone should ask him why it’s medically necessary to saw off a child’s clitoris?

2 Likes

Il ask you why it’s necessary to crush an unborn child’s skull. But I know your answer is women have the choice.

1 Like

@anon7035031 is silent on this.

“States’ rights” and all that.

I think poor @Enrique was the 11 year old in Tennessee. His bride was his mother.

http://apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

The youngest children to marry were three 10-year-old girls in Tennessee in 2001, who were married to men ages 24, 25 and 31, according to state data. The youngest groom was an 11-year-old boy, also in Tennessee, who married a 27-year-old woman in 2006.

Children as young as 12 were granted marriage licenses in Alaska, Louisiana, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Thirteen-year-olds were given the green light to marry in Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.

Should be deported straight away, disgusting cunt.

Its gone too far when fellas think they can propose that here without any fear. Extremists like that shouldnt be given airtime in this country.

The moral issues surrounding abortion up to viability and FGM are quite different, but understandable that thick fuckers muddle them. It’s a bit like @Sidney referring to everyone who disagrees with him as a Nazi.

Disgusting behavior that should be outlawed.

What’s your opinion on an academic at an Irish teaching establishment supporting FGM? A subject that actually impacts children living in Ireland, rather than Tennessee.

Still rattled mate? That’s ok, you’ve a weekend on your own, browsing the internet, to look forward to. That will set you right.

See if you find any logic to your baseless suppositions during this r&r.

The only people I refer to as Nazis are people who are actual Nazis or voice overt or thinly veiled support for Nazis, like yourself.

What’s your excuse? :smile:

I won’t go into all the other times you’ve called people fascists and communists, as it’d take all night.

Still fantasising about my father’s excrement, mate?

You’re not Jon Venables, by any chance, are you?

Don’t justify killing a human life to me. Save that for your lefty buddies. Nice try trying to compare me to Sidney. Will I just mention you in sentences with #babykillersupporter.?

What’s your opinion of an academic teaching at an Irish establishment supporting FGM?

You’re a coward, ranting against everything Trump but can’t criticize this Muslim nutcase advocating mutilating children.

I’m a lefty now? After spending my career on here bashing lefties.
This place is gas.

Fantasising about an old man’s excrement is a definition of a very extreme weirdo.

That’s what you are, a very extreme weirdo who likely looks like this.

And your attempted barbs are absolutely shit.

Sad, isn’t it?

My attempted barb has driven to you post up a pic of some loner in Eng that was used to describe Tassoti a couple of weeks ago. I’ll leave you be, mate. Enjoy your Friday.