Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Reptilian is promising. I hope he starts a podcast.

Wow, this lad is ticking a lot of TFK boxes

https://twitter.com/johnconnors1990/status/965909884679139328

I despise that fucker John Connors.

5 Likes

Pity heā€™s a fuckin knacker

It must really hurt you and useless fuckers like you when you see someone tackle adversity and make something of their life.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Bit of a clamping there

Why? He can think heā€™s sound and still lament the fact that heā€™s a knacker and not be contradicting himself? Its like how I have a great affection for @carryharry but still despise the Tipperary knacker.

1 Like

Some lads just donā€™t get it

We must never stop trying though, its the only way theyā€™ll learn.

Funnily enough Iā€™m the opposite. I have a great affection for most Tipperary people. But despise @carryharry.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ll never learn.

Who?

Thatā€™d be me mate, itā€™s an awful pity @Massey didnā€™t make his feelings on ā€˜knackersā€™ clear to Andy Lee while they were regularly bumping into each other and having meaningful interactions back in the day.

You just blow me away at times, pal. :heart_eyes:

The new Buff Egan?

The boys hard at the culture over here too.
Was in the Irish shop/pub (wholesale for loads of Irish place in Benelux too) earlier today for a tae run and the owner tells me the place was broken into on Thursday night.
Who was it, says I. Travellers, Says he. A load of them somewhere near the Belgium and France border. Heā€™d noticed them knocking around the area eyeing up the place early last week and a few of them arrived in looking for drink on Wednesday but yer man ran them.
Had their go on Thursday. Took a load of whiskey off the shelf and left the cases of whiskey that were there, and took a load of the frozen food (hams, gammons, salmon, beef etc, the owner said that christening week is coming up). Had a go at the safe too but lucky enough he doesnā€™t leave too much cash in it. Nice bit of damage as well.
What a show of pride.

I met some very friendly travellers this morning, wandered into their camp while following a running track suggested by @caulifloweredneanderthal and it was a dead end, a fewlads in wife beaters and a well endowed young girl were a bit surprised to see me there at about 9am but were A1 about it, even opened a locked gate to let me get on my way, old style travellers.

Proper travellers you could say

Lovely stuff. where did you meet the dead end?