IT Professionals, Guilty

No, don’t think so…

Market already saturated!

@habanerocat

have you looked at wix.com - it’s an ecommerce platform, lets you build it from the ground up with help and support etc

I haven’t, but I will, thanks.

Retrofitted mobile coffee stations by gaa/rubby stars to be used to transport horses?

1 Like

Can I direct you here El Friendo.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/the-business-ideas-thread/15576/938

1 Like

@Rocko what do you think?
As the resident expert here I’d greatly appreciate your input. Thanks……

I haven’t really done e-commerce. Wordpress woo commerce is probably the cheapest I imagine. The lads have some decent suggestions above including wix.

If it’s an Irish business I believe @Funtime has a product for online retail too.

2 Likes

Only one skip away from a burger van.

Tesco can supply the meat?

The meat is already there

Frrsh never frozen. Does Pat mac have a trade mark on that sayimg or will i be in the high court?

You can always get your money back by falling over in one of his restaurants.

No, he was the lad who thought he’d double his internet speed if he plugged another lead into his modem

I’ll let that slide. But you’re on my list of people I’ll never help with technical issues again.

I keep my list on hard copy incase they pull the plug on the data centres.

2 Likes

Bitlocker recovery/reset the pc

Anyone have experience?

A dell laptop <12 mths old, not networked, all files held out on a Google drive and OneDrive (personal projects /work file)

Are you getting prompted to enter your bitlocker recovery key?

That has most likely been caused by a bug in the latest update.

Do you log into the laptop with a Microsoft account? If so your Bitlocker recovery key should be backup up to that account online.

You mention OneDrive. Log into that account online via another laptop or phone. Go into your profile > devices

Done. Think I should go to the pub.

It wa a lot harder than it needs to be, perhaps because I had no previous exerience of it.

On a positive note I did get to test that the google storage and OneDrive storage I had purchased is working.

It’s supposed to be hard.
Bitlocker is an encryption application that protects your hard drive.

1 Like

This is on top of Microsoft pushing that update which triggered Bitlocker.

Also CarbonBlack, VMWare’s AV software, pushed a bad update yesterday which caused machines & servers running certain versions to BlueScreen.

You would have thought these companies would have very rigorous testing.