King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Breheny in his element. Producing lists to bate the band.

What would his wage be

2 Likes

This should be posted up every couple of days or so

8 Likes

Cracking goal. They just need to show a few seconds before where Divilly claws a ball under the crossbar.

1 Like

So you’d take out the smallest* lad on the team and replace him with the smallest lad in the county?

• I’m purposely ignoring Molloy

Kevin Broderick is 1/4" taller than Damien Hayes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As you spent all morning googling, I’m going to have to ask to see the source of this info.

They’re exactly the same height but Hayes would destroy Broderick in a scrap

1 Like

Damien Hayes is a poor man’s Broderick. Hayes worked like a trojan but Broderick made it look effortless.

Agree with that, but Broderick could find the posts consistently which is a bit more important.

We need a poll.

On their respective height? Let’s call it a tie.

No mate. On who would be your first choice pick. I’d go Hayes. He had an appetite for the fight that KB didn’t IMO.

Galways problem down the years right there. Worrying about petty point scoring when we should be lowering the blade. Thats what what gets results

1 Like

Point scoring wins games.

Hayes, always.

1 Like
  • Kevin Broderick
  • Damien Hayes

0 voters

There’s a a better slightly longer version knocking about that shows Kevin Walsh I think catching the ball right underneath the Galway crossbar before moving it on to Divilly who gives it to Joyce.

It was such a brilliant team goal so early in the game. Weird thing is they didn’t actually play very well after it.

1 Like

Probably didn’t get the credit they deserved that year. Fallon and Mannion were both out completely, centreforward and centreback in 2001, and Walsh was only a sub the first day against Kerry. And still they should have won it. Some collection of men and playing football as God intended.

5 Likes