Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Thats the third time in the last few hours you have called some autistic as some means of put down. Itā€™s completely uncalled for and unnecessary. I dont give a crap about any of your feuds with whoever on here, but give that line of name calling a rest. Please.

11 Likes

Heā€™s not so much a grip changer as somebody who has completely lost grip on reality.

Here, here.

Thereā€™s a skinny little line we shouldnā€™t be crossing and itā€™s being crossed.

1 Like

I respect your point ā€“ but I am making an exception for this particular gobshite.

As said, I apologize for any offence. But I am not letting this gobshite effectively bully everyone on here. For instance, his ego just hijacked a civil, pleasant and interesting discussion about hurling. Drastic individuals need to be met in drastic ways. This gobshite has been indulged for far too long, in a badger baiting sort of way.

I apologize to you in particular if I touched on a personal nerve in any regard.

1 Like

Youā€™d hope that some people donā€™t behave in real life the way they behave here.

To be fair, Iā€™d be reasonably confident that most of our resident forum nutcases have a largely separate offline persona to their online ones.

But Iā€™m not so sure about @Malarkey.

A classic control freak.

Fuck off, Sadney. I do not feel someone without empathy is due empathy. Capiche?

Everyone knows you will keep going on. Did you but realize it, this craic is precisely your affliction.

Now fuck off and die, you blowhard moron.

I think youā€™ve a hell of a lot to learn about empathy, pal. A hell of a lot. I donā€™t knoww, maybe you coul d find some online beginners classin it or something. It would seem a much better way to spend your time than engaging your irrational and perpetual rage on here.

Is Twitter ā€œreal lifeā€, I wonder? Is tagging journalists on Twitter ā€œreal lifeā€?

Depends, doesnā€™t it. Iā€™d say a totally baseless rape allegation against a prominent named inter-county hurler has fairly crossed the boundary into real life. Wouldnā€™t you? Funny you saw no problem with that.

I have nothing to learn about anything you know, you moron.

Now fuck off to the imaginary friends. I would say ā€˜get helpā€™, except you deserve nothing except contempt.

No problem with it? How do you surmise that? I have no interest in your political grandstanding. You are a totalitarian mindset with a miniscule brain, a condition boring and dangerous.

AKA: Jim Jones.

Now fuck off to Guyana.

Aye, youā€™re a very stable genius, and perfect in every way.

I didnā€™t say anything about friends, real or imaginary. Shouting irrationally that anybody who makes points you canā€™t deal with should ā€œget helpā€ or is ā€œmentally illā€ is pathetic. Itā€™s an automatic argument loser and only says anything about you, not about me or anybody else you shout similar at.

Chaps. There has been quite a bit of bickering and debating over the last few days. And part of that is fair game on the INTERNET.

However, there are two things that it would be great if people did not do going forward, in my opinion. And yes, Iā€™m an awful auld snowflake etc etc.

1. It is not on to post pictures of posters, in my opinion
  2. Can the word ā€˜autisticā€™ please not be used as a derogatory term? I donā€™t have anyone with autism directly in my family, but Iā€™m sure there are some here who have, or work with people with autism. Maybe Iā€™m being a bit precious here, so apologies. People can work away with the usual insults etc., ā€˜cuntā€™ being the main one of TFK.
12 Likes

Ah youā€™re back to the Jim Jones stuff now. Davina McCall will be most disappointed youā€™ve forgotten about her.

Oh, I dealt with all the points.

Including with photographs. Certain egos just cannot bear too much reality.

By the way, you just admitted you did make those tweets ā€“ a reality about which you repeatedly lied in recent times.

Now fuck off, Sadney.

Absolutely. Not on as an insult

What tweets?

ā€œWhat tweets?ā€

Says it all. A coward, as well.

Now fuck off.

What tweets??

Agreed, but I do think insulting someoneā€™s intelligence and calling them a cunt in every single post is a bit heavy also