Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

His brother playing for London.

Great to have the Kilkenny minors on your side

Correct. London best Galway in the 1973 Quarter Final. That should be a source of solace to Galway supporters this morning, how much they’ve improved since 1973.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__pXux1QLI

1 Like

Get behind the footballers. We love misery :joy::joy::joy:

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Big_Dan_Campbell is one of the most bring people on the internet and usually calls things wrong but i do not appreciate this type of revenge posting that we see here…

this is the start of it now you see, by tuesday afternoon this will get right nasty, all sorts of posts and skeletons will be dragged out

1 Like

Fuck it that was nearly the biggest bottle job in the history of bottle jobs. I don’t think I’d ever have gone to another match again if we managed to fuck that away. Canning brought Galway back into it but after every one of his scores I’d we squandered a chance afterwards. Delighted it was Mulcahy who eventually stopped the rot, he covered a savage amount of ground yesterday. I’d love to see the stats on Mul, Flanagan and Hayes.

3 Likes

Everyone on here was delighted for Galway on the Sunday & Monday last year. By Tuesday they were hated. Hopefully something similar happens this year.

9 Likes

We’ve one year, maybe less to be smug cunts. I’m not wasting a minute of it

Chalk it down pal.

We will be insufferable now. Well, more insufferable :sunglasses:

there are no better people to launch into it either than west limerick folk, the bile will be unreal, attacking all and sundry who wrote them off and trod on them over the years.
it has started already in other places with fellas marching thru charleville-

1 Like

There will be an absolute deluge of them. Has @glasagusban posted the one where he said Limerick would win an AI before Cork and half the forum laughed at him yet?

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Limerick GAA - Box Office:

1 Like

Would have been worse than ‘94. A draw would have felt like a defeat too.

2 Likes

As children you and I spent endless days of fun

1 Like

its going to be a long 24 hours now on the internet waiting for the whole thing to open up, it will be well worth it though

1 Like

Told you @Joe_Player

+1. It’s usually the evening of the day after when vanquished INTERNETTERS explode with rage. In fairness, the bland “best team won, congrats Limerick, savour it like we did last year” posts from the Galway lads have been a noble effort at keeping it together and most of them have disappeared after offering the token platitude.

But they’ll have spoken to family and friends at more length now, built up a few imagined grievances and the seethe will be building nicely as the day develops. So far on TFK any lashing out has strangely been reserved for a few posters from yesterday’s non competing counties, with poor @Appendage and @Fagan_ODowd taking the brunt of it.

2 Likes