Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Who gives a flying fuck what they are sending…you would swear it was coming out of yer own pockets ffs.

4 Likes

Usual @Nembo_Kid tactics, move the goalposts, go off and ignore the original issue which I had raised.

Good detective work mate

I would have never guessed who our owner was

He owns you too? How much did you cost him?

High praise from Luis Suarez about the significant improvements Brendan Rodgers made to his game after the arrival of the Irishman at Liverpool:

This is where Brendan Rodgers comes in.

“There was a moment during the first real, in-depth conversation that I had with Brendan Rodgers when I looked at him and it hit me: “He’s right.” We had been talking for a little while, he was explaining the way that he wanted the team to play, and everything was falling into place. Everything he said made perfect sense. I was completely convinced.”

Not a bad testimony from Luis Suarez. Prior to the Ulsterman’s arrival at Anfield, Suarez had had a stellar, if unspectacular first full season in English football. While he had plenty of playing time, the Uruguayan had looked perhaps isolated, and failed to find a consistency in his goalscoring. This would all change when Rodgers took the reins.

In his first eighteen months at Liverpool, Suarez scored 15 goals in 44 games. After Rodgers came in, that went to 54 goals in 66, as Liverpool came within two games of a first Premier League title in over twenty years. Barcelona soon came calling, and the Uruguayan has proven himself as one of the top strikers in the modern era.

Similarly, before his goal a game season in Scotland, Moussa Dembélé had hit 15 in 56 for Fulham. Not bad for a teenager, but Brendan Rodgers has effectively quadrupled his scoring rate in less than a year.

1 Like

Let there be no ambiguity as to my position at the time. Brendan Rodgers always had my full support when he was our manager.

He continues to enjoy it now that he’s our manager.

2 Likes

Good start by Liverpool and a goal to the good as well.

2-0 mane

Arsenal are shit.

1 Like

This should be 4-0 … Which means Arsenal will come back and get at least a point.

Cant understand why sanchez is on the bench!

Saving him for Bayern!

1 Like

Poor goal keeping but shocking defending… plenty of goals there for Arsenal with this defence.

Team look tired… Mane the only bright spark. Klopp needs to make it much tighter at the back

Christ… That pace coming on will go to town on this back 4…just hope to catch them on the break with Mane.

Unreal. Should have won by 4 really… Arsenal are cat

Liverpool back up to third. Only side in Top 7 unbeaten in Top 7 head to heads - 6 wins 4 draws from 10 such games. Top 7 head to head reads:

Liverpool 10 (22)
Chelsea 9 (16)
Spurs 9 (10)
Everton 7 (9)
Man City 8 (8)
Man U 7 (7)
Woolwich 8 (5)

Very frustrating as a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Just let Liverpool play the top 6 every week.

4 Likes

Yes since New Years Eve, Liverpool have played all the rest of the Top 6, picking up 11 from 15 points. Their other four games against the bottom two -Sunderland and Hull and Leicester and Swansea (both in the bottom six), yielded a solitary point: