Manchester United 2024-2025

They’ve overpaid for Yoro by about 30m and not sure what it does to their wage structure to have an 18 year old on 200k a week but he’s a decent prospect if they can get a manager in to develop him. He could be the next VVD for sure but it’s a position where he experience does count for a lot.

Real Madrid will pick him up in 3 years if he makes it. And the Red Devils will make a profit.

1 Like

Can’t believe he’s on more wedge than Salah.

3 Likes

The Liverpool posters meltdown index will be a useful guide.

He’s won’t sign he’s too good :white_check_mark:
Overpaid :white_check_mark:
Something about Real Madrid :white_check_mark:
He isn’t that good :white_check_mark:
Inflate wages / transfer fee by 50 percent :white_check_mark:

I’d give it a solid 8 out of 10 here for the meltdown

3 Likes

2 Likes

Cunts in meltdown…fantastic! Even if he’s a flop, it will have been worth it for the reaction…

1 Like

David Ornstein reporting that Liverpool backed off as they were convinced he was going to Real Madrid.

Hahahahahahahaha

Cunts pulled out to save face.

Hahahahahaa

How come financial fair play doesn’t apply to Man Utd?

1 Like

It does.

They are a billion in debt yet can spend unlimited amounts. Cosy cartel in operation.

Anyone tickets for the Fulham game?

Neither points are true.

Just an FYI the ticket system is changing starting this season.

You can’t screenshot tickets anymore. So each person going will need to get at a minimum a forwarding membership.

If you manage to get tickets from someone, you can only view them by downloading the Man Utd app and logging into the account. The QR code will only become visible 3 hour before kick off and you’re not able to screenshot the QR code once it becomes available.

I’d say it’ll be some mess for the Fulham game I’d say, I’m hoping they’ve the issues sorted for the Liverpool game when I go. :grimacing:

The lads here were insisting on this with the last couple of seasons. Twas coming anyway

To be fair, it was the safer option all along. Always the chance you’d get checked for ID and if the name didn’t match the ticket the ST holder would be in bother.

If you were to buy off a tout, I assume it’ll be something like the Liverpool touts. You meet the seller near the ground and he gives you a phone with the ticket on it and you meet him after the game to hand back the phone.

3 Likes

Ah lovely.

2 Likes

Can’t beat petty, small-mindedness…

1 Like
1 Like