Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

The taps were standard enough anyways, I didnā€™t look at the bottle collection. Itā€™s very nicely done in a traditional old style, without being twee and no TVs

I passed Bentleyā€™s on Saturday night, didnā€™t look like it was open.

It was a fine spot bitd, frequented by musicians, their hangers on and groupies. Nice spot for a casual game of pool and listen to the jukebox.

Is there much call for Afghan food in Limerick?

Apparently there is actually a big Afghan community in Limerick.

The boys running the 24 hour up by Moviedrome are Afghan lads. They do a decent pizza too. Iā€™ve shared it on the ravenous thread

1 Like

this is correct rinny Very decent folk as it happens.

1 Like

NCW getting a night club!

A dive of a place. He has to open the doors or heā€™ll lose the license

Heā€™ll make good money I think. Croninā€™s the only spot thats open late. 10er to get in too some nights :roll_eyes:

To cronins? :sweat_smile:

Nightclubs are so 2006 mate

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ Can see it being quiet once Fireworks opens.

I have to agree :cry::cry:

Is that the place with Costa coffee machine inside? Iā€™ve been doing a bit of work not too far from there and they seem a nice bunch of people.

Thatā€™s the boys

I must get a bit of grub there some evening. The last day I was in, they were putting up with some shit. Iā€™d have produced the hurley and wore it off the cunts.

They get a good few of the clients in from the hostel on alphonsus street alright, whooping and hollering. That part of Henry street is dog rough. Iā€™ve seen a rake of drug deals gone there during the middle of the day. The Afghan crew donā€™t seem too perturbed by it all

Wings place is open I can confirm

If youā€™re 43