Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Is it a secret phone or has she left you?

That’s a vile post

1 Like

16 Likes

I wouldn’t post two meals in the one day. There’s some lads here lucky to get one nice meal in the week so it wouldn’t be fair on them for me to be showcasing all the top top dishes I create. I know it was delicious and that’s all that matters.

10 Likes

Lemon, rosemary and garlic roast chicken legs. Nom, nom…

4 Likes

12 Likes

Its no wonder the Galway hurlers are in such good shape.

I’d ate that.

Where from? Looks too good to be from that 4star on your doorstep.

Afghan boys on Henry Street.

12" pizza, bag of chips (not all pictured), garlic dips and can of coke for €8.

Unrale . Those afghan boys know how to make a pizza

3 Likes

Is that the shop beside moviedrome or the pizza kebab place across the road? It looks alright

Shop beside movie drome. Place across the road is closed “for renovations” (i.e. Health inspector shut it)

That’s a good shop, I’ve had the pizza slice from there and it’s decent, last time I was in there Christy Keane was having a coffee and a chat with some other lowlife looking chap.

A fantastic combo, chicken thighs and legs perfect for it.

there’s something about chicken legs that doesn’t sit with me. the spuds look lovely though

Yeah, the skin colour was a bit pale, but too much lemon juice perhaps…

You have it down to a fine art. You can always wait til they’ve just finished serving it up and then say, “sure you could throw on another few spuds as well”, just at the end, they couldn’t say no and you’re away in a hack.

1 Like

That’s good atein.

1 Like

I forgot to put the tomatoes in the oven with the rest to be honest, and the leaves just needed to get ate or they’d be gone in the bin. I went for 5 sausages, 5 pieces of pudding and three eggs in the end. I’m just home from a feed of pints after Croke park and it kept me going til now, and I have the vindaloo and rice already cooked to throw into the microwave. I’m on fire today.

If I threw up shit dinners, had a filthy kitchen, wasted money on trainers and had a gaff like Steptoe’s yard I’d expect her to leave me…your Missus must have low standards.