Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

You are nearly even too cantankerous for TFK

3 Likes

Why’d you bother going abroad when you can just turn up the heating at home or visit a sunbed?

Variety is badly sought after months of fucking groundhog day

Dole heads only.

Have they thought about where people are going to piss when there’s 300 people drinking on one closed street?

1 Like

Who in their right mind would want to live in Pallaskenry. You’d want to get a grant to live there

Pallaskenry is the aquatic capital of Limerick.

1 Like

Venice of Limerick

Pallas village is a shit hole with nothing going for it. I know, glass houses and all that but Pallas always had a really scummy undertone to it.

The corner house is the only good thing there.

1 Like

The Chinese is alright considering there is no Chinese takeaways between askeaton and town. The ag college has a great reputation. Outside of that the corner house is great. Clancys is grand for a party. I was in college with a few lads back that way, wouldn’t know much outside that

Do Bourke’s still own the pub there?

They did precovid anyways but I think someone said he was looking to close/sell.

1 Like

He’s looking to sell,I think he was goin to lease it just before covid but it fell through.

1 Like

There’s an awful lot of useless cunts who wouldn’t work on batteries living in the village alright

1 Like

That was my point earlier. Gowls fighting and pissing just for some takeaway drink.

Draught Carling used to be very popular there. That tells you all you need to know

1 Like

I know a woman from that general area who only drinks cans of carling off the shelve. Why you would go to a pub and do that I’ll never know.

The Desmond League used to be sponsored by Carling and if you won team of the month you got a keg. Luckily the local publican would just take the keg and give us whatever pints we wanted in exchange.

1 Like

The pub in Toor only had Guinness and Carling on tap but sadly it closed down a few years ago

1 Like

Was that the one across from the entrance to GAA field? A rough enough spot :grinning:

There was a nice little place in Strand, I dunno if its still going.

That’s the Goal Post in Tour.

Can’t think of the name of the pub in Strand but still going I think. Would only open in the evenings Monday-Thursday though ( pre Covid)

1 Like