Missing members

Bad time of the year for a cull. After the championship is the allocated season for thinning out chaff.

The lads are also free to leave too.

1 Like

You can check out, but you can never leave brah.

2 Likes

Who are these bad bastards @backinatracksuit , pal?

I hope you’re not referring to me. We came to a good, fair agreement where we agreed our covid bet was a draw a couple of months back. I sent across 250 euro to @RaymondCrotty 's charity. You agreed to do the same. Happy days mate.

Who are these bad bastards that you’re referring to?

:wink:

10 Likes

THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS

Frustrated World Cup GIF

2 Likes

Agreed. They could fuck off to qanon or wherever they do der own resurch.

More than Wooly makes in a Podcast.

What?

Where was that reaction to lads pretending to take in Ukrainian refugees mate?

Photos of their spare rooms etc,

At least I helped out a very good charity from here.

Come.

Or

Go.

It doesn’t matter. Do what pleases you. We’re all passing through. What matters is how much you love yourself. If you can’t love you, you can’t truly love anyone.

Zen

4 Likes

I make do with admiring myself from afar

1 Like

Good for you my man

Is that some sort of attempt at acknowledging that you won’t follow certain posters around endlessly for years?

Go away you fucking cretin.

The attempted humour is awful in fairness.

You need to relax

Why?

Are you accusing @backinatracksuit silence on the bet a sign that he did not follow through on his word re @RaymondCrotty charity ??

You were clamped, buddy.

Move on, it happens.

2 Likes

I was. I knew I would be too.

Just felt maybe this needed to be ironed out a bit.

Kudos on the memory, mate.

My point is and I’ll leave it at this is the leftie pretend do-gooders are all talk when it comes to actually giving something to charity or even keeping their word on a bet.

They would much rather virtue signal from their phones. Screech about being e-bullied etc. Point proven above - by doing so I even clamped myself.

It was worth it though.