Missing People In Ireland

The identity of the man, who was captured on grainy CCTV footage on Dublin’s Haddington Road wearing black clothes, has been the source of much speculation in the intervening years. He was considered a valuable lead for cold case detectives who started re-examining Mr Deely’s disappearance in 2016.

However, this week it emerged that advances in CCTV technology have allowed investigators to clean up the footage and finally identify the man.

Gardaí then made contact with the man and were able to comprehensively rule him out of their investigations. They also realised he had first made a statement to gardaí early in the investigation into the disappearance of the 22-year-old on the morning of December 8th, 2000, following a Christmas party.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Jesus wept

1 Like

Occam’s etc

1 Like

Life is cheap that’s the problem

Sadly, it is.

It was widely reported throughout the years of a member of a Crumlin drug dealing family, who had several members of the family die, was a suspect in Deely’s disappearance. He allegedly pimped and dealt drugs around the canal area at the time. I suspected that it was a reference to Larry Dunne’s family as they were from the Barn, which is a stone’s throw away. However, a Redditor posted the media were referring to Alan Wilson, who was on trial for the Mariaora Rostas murder and convicted of the Players Lounge shooting in Fairview as well as a conspiracy to murder Patsy Hutch, and was a suspect in the rape and murder of Sinead Kelly on the canal in 1998. Wilson is a nephew of Martin Cahill, now deceased. Interesting, if true.

1 Like

Feckin Dunnes

1 Like

That money had no luck attached to it. They’re in the
haulage business now, allegedly legitimate.

1 Like

That bastard.

What it is alleged he did (and most probably did) to that poor Romanian girl - scum of the earth.

2 Likes

Sick. His sister maxine, whose house he took her to gave a full statement of the details to the Gardai as did her partner who led them to the burial site. A travesty that the case fell apart. A family of hitmen. John, Keith, Eric, Luke and Alan. It’s hard to know what kind of parents these kids had when they all ended up in the murder for hire business.

Feck em

More in their line to come in and give praise the feckers

3 Likes

Just like the time the lad confessed to gutting the woman in Rathfarnham and spreading her around the Wicklow mountains but they sent him home as they believed the remains they had were a male

1 Like

That happened not far from me. The woman was supposed to have been such a cunt, each and every family member wanted her gone!

1 Like

Ah that’s alright then

No, just a somewhat interesting anecdote related to the story posted. Don’t think it suggests it’s alright as a motivation for murder

2 Likes

Never read that
Supposition makes supposition
Him working in a bank I’d have thought AGS would have investigated his background/ links etc etc
My thoughts back in the day was linked to criminal elements trying someways to do a tiger kidnapping effort that went wrong,
Had to be some family member involved etc etc ( kidnapped for a while, or a boyfriend/ girlfriend,

Someone went OTT and they buried him

Another missing report, this time on two young chaps there this morning, an 8 and an 11 year old from Ballymun. I remember seeing one around the Christmas, of a young 14 year old fella I think missing from Louth from the Saturday before, and still missing on the 27th. Presume he turned up, never heard anything otherwise. Could you imagine dealing with that. I suppose you’d just be relieved he turned up, and god knows the circumstances, but fucking hell.

The same young fella was reported missing around a year previous also, and found. Some parents have it tougher than others.

1 Like

Theyve been found.parents mustve been out of their minds

1 Like

They’re usually in care of the state when they’re repeat runaways, and not without reason