More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

In fairnessā€¦

The polar opposite to you mate, you come across as dumber than everybody else, nice to see you doing a bit of sucking up recently though, a little friend would be good for you.

Where did I say I was unhappy with how the site is run you simpleton?

Just a passing comment mate.

I donā€™t believe the poster @Sidney is a carer of any sort in the real world.

Several members of the self-dubbed ā€œNorgraā€ group were just fine with unsubstantiated third party allegations of sexual assault and racism against a man who had died that day, as illustrated by the list of ā€œlikesā€ on said post.

Can we now expect these members to be excommunicated from said ā€œgroupā€?

This is a tricky moral quandary for the self-proclaimed ā€œmoralā€ oneā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™ll have to take that up that moral dilemma with the posters who liked the post, like @GeoffreyBoycott, @Fitzy, @balbec, @Ashman, @Matty_Hislop, etc. as I have no idea as to their motivations in liking the post.

I didnā€™t like the post, but if I had, it would have been to applaud the female who administered the punishment beating, even if it was to the wrong person. In the era in question, arse grabbing was an all too common occurrence, and I would have great regard for girls/women who put an arse grabber on his own arse.

Several of your ā€œNorgraā€ mates ā€œlikedā€ it, such as @Ambrose_McNulty, @Tassotti and @KinvarasPassion.

Now, are you happy to have such characters in your little ā€œgroupā€?

I liked the camaraderie between men who soldiered together for the British Lions in South Africa in 1974 and New Zealand in 1977. Willie Duggan and Slats skipping the post match banquet with the Blazers to go drinking with a man theyā€™d played against that day, Graham Price and the other retired two thirds of the Pontypool front row Charlie Faulkner and Bobby Windsor.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought. @Sidney grasping at straws again.

It was like Keady and Lynskey going drinking in the Hut and bringing Donie Oā€™Connell and Bobby Ryan along as well.

1 Like

Your dishonesty is shining through here, mate.

Leave me out of this bullshit please Chef. This is real bottom of the barrel stuff, even for here.

When Anthony Foley and Willie Duggan died you had hurling fans gleefully mocking them and their families on here. Itā€™s odd that people can get such pleasure out of these deaths. Their only crime apparently is playing a game that this pond life donā€™t like.

So itā€™s no surprise to me, to see people on here, use the untimely death of a much loved hurler to try and score points and appear controversial.

Itā€™s absolutely pathetic all round.

8 Likes

Take it up with @GeoffreyBoycott.

Agreed, but take it up with the poster who accused you of something untoward.

@GeoffreyBoycott can speak for himself.

So can you.

And as the self-proclaimed leader of a self-styled forum ā€œgroupā€ which has held itself up to a higher moral standard than yours truly, you have some explaining to do as regards the continued membership of selected members of this group who appear to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds as regards moral standards.

Not quite up there with cunt who had a little bit of shitty gossip on Foley and was informing us as repeatedly as a matter of public service while giving licks about the poor mans family. A fella would rightly get the head boxed off him in real life,

1 Like

You liked a tale if sexual assault you sick fuck

2 Likes

I concurred with @Bandage take on that aspect of the story - that never happened.

It all started when people mocked vol Alan Ryan death