Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Easy tell the lads who know their hurling.

1 point loss flattered us massively. Congrats Clare. Munster wide open now

I’ll never understand why Limerick refuse to out and out man mark TK

A Limerick win would have been better for us tonight in one sense but as Buff Egan said - this was a mighty result for hurling.

no one can hold TK

1 Like

Cork will be a non factor by this time tomorrow night and Davy will be back to being considered a genius.

1 Like
11 Likes
3 Likes

Mikey Butler says hello

There were no cups handed out tonight but the likes of this lad is the reason some people have gone off Limerick,it’s not the team they are superb it’s this kind of attitude.I have nieces and nephews under 12/13 who talk like this.Youd expect it from them they’re children and know no better.Theyll probably still win the AI but it’s no harm to see them beat tonight.

8 Likes

Congrats Clare and Clare posters, that was a cracking performance and win. Clare looked to have the winning of it all the way through, never let the momentum shift towards Limerick and always found a response when we came back at them.

Three weeks to regroup for Tipp, they’ll smell bood.

63C54123-1EDE-45A3-90C7-E4713BDFE8E7

My run of bold predictions being vindicated is as under threat as Limerick’s four in a row tilt.

Limerick to win the AI at 4/6 is a gift from the Gods. A recession saver.

We destroyed their two midfielders. Done em up good and proper

2 Likes

And to think some folk actually believe Cian handpass lynch was a better hurler than Tony Kelly.

A decade at the top for the ballyea supremo and still more to come.

7 Likes

Tony Kelly is a supreme hurler, anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t a clue.One of the greats.

18 Likes

If Limerick were refereed properly tonight, they would have been beaten by a lot more

3 Likes

Best hurler I’ve ever seen

We’re blessed to be living in the TK era of hurling. Even on a somewhat off day he’s still a magician capable of incredible feats as witnessed tonight

10 Likes

3/4 minutes denied Tony another MOM award. Rediculous its awarded before the end of the game.

1 Like

He’s a joy to watch in full flow. The Limerick robots falling over themselves trying to chase him down is a great spectacle.

3 Likes